Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

Day 7
Screenshot_20170215-115928.png

So far so good. I got a lot of catching up to do

Yeats she looks happy mate and bang on track.best of luck mate.hope she grows into a huge lady.iv never really had a big plant yet from mephisto gentics.but my hbss seems to have changes that.and also my 3 bears og auto sisters on my current grow are also very impressive.the bigger sister is defo biggest mephisto plant i have grown yet .so very happy with the genetics so far;)

Yeats she looks happy mate and bang on track.best of luck mate.hope she grows into a huge lady.iv never really had a big plant yet from mephisto gentics.but my hbss seems to have changes that.and also my 3 bears og auto sisters on my current grow are also very impressive.the bigger sister is defo biggest mephisto plant i have grown yet .so very happy with the genetics so far;)
Thanks buddy. Yeah, Mephisto has quite a few strains on the smaller side but there definitely are some big ones.

I'm guessing I'll transplant in a few days, to coincide with first feed. What do you think, should I wait a bit longer than that?

Thanks buddy. Yeah, Mephisto has quite a few strains on the smaller side but there definitely are some big ones.

I'm guessing I'll transplant in a few days, to coincide with first feed. What do you think, should I wait a bit longer than that?

Theres a few big ones for you yeaster!

Attachments

• IMG_20170215_085649.jpg
    IMG_20170215_085649.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 76
Yeats id uppot mate yea.but i dont feed my plants anything but water for the first 3 weeks of life as u know mate.so i wouldnt say she needs any feed yet.the soil will have all she needs;)

Yeats id uppot mate yea.but i dont feed my plants anything but water for the first 3 weeks of life as u know mate.so i wouldnt say she needs any feed yet.the soil will have all she needs;)

Thanks man. I'll pot her up when she's on the dry side.
Yeah man, we definitely have different approaches, in regard to feeding. I know we use different mediums. As far as I know, promix has no food for the plant so she lives off what's in the seed. I've done it like this dozens of times without burning. Mostly what I feed this early is root enhancers. I'll write up the feeds as I go for a bit for an example.

Yeats i add my takeroot to the soil before i pot my bean then just water for 3 weeks.most soils have enough trace elements to feed any plant for the first 3 weeks .biobizz lightmix i use mate really great stuff;) happy growing

3 weeks is like perfect to start nutes. Plants dont really have a root ball until that stem gets hard and strong.

Back