Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

Good day growers.3 more days has passed hbss is 17 days old today happy and strong;)
_20170211_133730.JPG
_20170211_133750.JPG
had her first feed today of sensi grow a and b.and i have switched bloom nutes as i ran out of sensi bloom.so here is the new line up of feed which will grow hbss;) bloom nutes are dutch pro autoflowering feed
_20170211_094207.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Nubia welcome to afn mate, is a great place to be.and thanks for the kind words.im no longer on 420mag dude.what was ur name on there im sure i will remember u.glad u found me and found a great community to be part of.happy growing;)

Nk i remember u.as u say u were there.then u vanished.what happend mate.u found the perfect place here.and ledrf is a top bloke mate and makes pure class lights.time has passed since we last spoke.im very lucky im now sponsored by ledrf,blackdiamond perfectsun.been running goliath 1000 for a few months now and loving the results;) best fastest growth iv ever experienced using led panels.gna be good seeing u rock the dwarf star over here.good job;)have u got a journel going do send a link;) thanks again and happy growing;)

Last edited:
Yeatster i was just gna leave her be.but topping can be arranged brother;) whats your plan on training for ur lady;)happy growing;)

Back