Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

Yeats hope she pulls through mate.does look strange but does look happy at the same time..here is my hbss 2 weeks old today.day 14.u wna grab some biobizz lightmix mate brilliant soil;)
_20170208_100658.JPG
_20170208_100719.JPG
_20170208_100737.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Subbed to see Beast beast it. I second the biobizz props, don't get this soiless medium stuff, seems anti what we're trying to achieve.

Yeats, you had some rotten luck mate, though like beast says, the plant looks OK just slight discoloration. Full transplant seems a bit extreme, should pull thru fine as is.

:pass:

2 day shipping took 4 days. Of course. Finally got new Promix.

17 days. Stalled out, about a week ago. Transplanted today. I'm not giving up yet.

Screenshot_20170208-165052.png

I meant to take a pic of the roots. There wasn't much, but what was there looked healthy to me. Time will tell.

@Yeatster your trouble started with some Beary White beans mate? They're cursed or jinxed. I had two. Crushed one in the bag and instead of giving the second one 50ml plain water when I put it in the pot (already sprouted) I gave it 100ml of full nutes meant for my mex airlines lol. Washed it through with some clean water so it might live.

Barry's come back to haunt us for ripping his name :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@autobeast If it's all the same to you, I am going to go with the new seedling. I'm a couple weeks behind but still here man.

Day 2
Screenshot_20170210-121853.png

She was started in a solo cup of used medium. With any luck, the nutes from prior grow have been used up properly.

Yeats all good bro mate.i hope she is a big strong girl for ya
Best of luck mate;)

Back