Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

So 3 days later 24 days old today for hbss had her out the tent to show her size as its abit cramped now in the tent;) growing fast and quite happy
_20170218_105014.JPG
_20170218_104935.JPG
back in the tent;)
_20170218_104248.JPG
_20170218_104623.JPG
thats all for now happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
So was there any diagnosis on what went wrong? Is there any change in what you've done before? Medium? Lights? Amendments?

Also, just my .02... I've seen plants recover from much worse and given how big HBSS gets there's plenty room to make her still produce a decent crop.

So was there any diagnosis on what went wrong? Is there any change in what you've done before? Medium? Lights? Amendments?

Also, just my .02... I've seen plants recover from much worse and given how big HBSS gets there's plenty room to make her still produce a decent crop.

I assume you are speaking of my plant. The diagnosis is, one of two things. Either to much dolomite lime added to promix or, simply a bad batch of promix.

I brought this problem to the infirmary.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tent-metdown.57742/

Long story short; a bad batch of promix.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope has been transplanted. It was way to soon, btw. If I ever need to do this again, it will be at least a week older than this. Lesson learned.

Say 10
Screenshot_20170218-224310.png

Kinda sucks we aren't at the same age. Oh well, in a few weeks, we'll hardly notice. If all goes smoothly

Btw beast, you've mentioned not feeding for 3 weeks many times. I will do just that. I have another HBSS, same age, I will feed as usual. Let's see what happens.

Btw beast, you've mentioned not feeding for 3 weeks many times. I will do just that. I have another HBSS, same age, I will feed as usual. Let's see what happens.
Have u ever cconsidered supersoil? Thats my next experience with autos! I like the water only I'm tired of mixing nutes.

Have u ever cconsidered supersoil? Thats my next experience with autos! I like the water only I'm tired of mixing nutes.
Seriously...I have considered a lot. If and when I do change, it will be 100% organic soil. This is the start of my 2nd year growing. In the beginning, I did a decent amount of research. So much. I really just need to ride this out a while. I've had a bunch of bumps in the road but every bump has been experience. I run 300w in a 4x4 and have pulled over a pound, within a few weeks harvest. This mishap has set me back a month. It has crippled my perpetual but life goes on. I can't afford to switch anything atm. Soon...very soon, all will change.

Back