Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

@autobeast she's gonna live. I've been struggling so hard this last month. I've lost 4 plants and stunted many. I've narrowed it down to my humidifier. Brand spanking new filter, yet, all plants quit growing. From here on, I will settle for low RH and no humidifier.

I'll update later today or tomorrow.

@mephisto my apologies for a rough start. Hopefully, it's all smooth sailing from here on...

good to hear bro.i don't use a humidifier unless things get steamy in there then I throw in a household humidifier no electric involved;) but currently I don't have 1 in my tent no need.if ur temps are spot on and good airflow then let them be to grow.i say fuck the humidifier off mate and see how ur plants grow.best of luck.happy growing;)

im still without a phone.so I wil borrow the wifes phone today and snap some pics and update.all is going great.happy growing every1;)

Take 2
Day 17
20170225_062103.jpg

I'd say I've lost about 5 days. Good thing HBSS is forgiving. She will grow up to be a big girl, after all.

Good day growers.i been unable to get online.phone packed in.but all fixed now.so an update coming up.my hbss still very happy and is now a huge plant;) happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
So here is my hbss 17 days since last update.she was topped at day 18 of life.and glad i did.she is such a fast growing monster plant.and is now very tall here she is,day 41 of life today
_20170304_134553.JPG
_20170304_134614.JPG
_20170304_134908.JPG
happy growing every1;)

I knew you'd like HBSS beast. She seems to like being in your hands too.
I'm about to harvest a Sour Crack. When finished, I'll update my HBSS.

Yeats thanks bro ,this plant is nuts.it was out crowded from the start and grew up round all the plants regardless.quite impressive.i harvested widows yesterday.so hbss is now enjoying her well deserved nice open space in the tent to finish up.cnt be bad.looking forward to seeing urs mate.happy growing;)

Back