Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

Btw Nugnoob, my thoughts exactly. Did @Habitual Get banned and come back all, not so stealthy? I jk Habitual...you my boi
Sorry didn't see this til now for some reason. Looks like he's alive and well though!

nope Still here keeping quiet ish, one ban overturned is enough. I observe and I like, Hoping to learn something new in every thread I read.:pass:

: ( too bad my man, glad you are here though!

View attachment 716313this is the only other one I have that's recent. Let me know if that's good.

If you are having trouble with your plants and you want/need answers fast "the Infirmary" is the place to post some pics with a quick and concise question/problem posed. Like Yeats said, lots of pros around that can assist with just about any problem your plant could experience.

If you are having trouble with your plants and you want/need answers fast "the Infirmary" is the place to post some pics with a quick and concise question/problem posed. Like Yeats said, lots of pros around that can assist with just about any problem your plant could experience.
Not to worried now, I was at 1st but as long as I can pull around 3oz's I can get through the to next grow is finished. Just don't have enough experience yet. I was worried they would out grow my tent but not now. Training them made them look smaller. Like everyone I want more, they look healthy to me just need more time at it. How much if any will they grow in flower? About to switch to bloom nutrients tomorrow is day 38. They are starting to get that funk we all love.

Yeatster what do you think of their size, do they look small to you? This is my 2nd grow, 1st with mephisto and 1st in coco. Maybe I'm am expecting more than I should, I heard mephisto has monster genetics so thought they would be bigger. Anybody else's thoughts/comments chime in i'll take all the help I can get. View attachment 716299 View attachment 716300 View attachment 716301 View attachment 716302 View attachment 716303
Mcdee those look great for 35ish days. You still got some stretch to come too. You could raise your lights a tad, to promote stretch, if you don't have height restrictions.
Not all Mephisto strains are going to be monster sized. Don't get discouraged, trying to compare to HBSS. They get huge.
Your looking good. Kick back and relax.

I suggest starting a thread in
Not to worried now, I was at 1st but as long as I can pull around 3oz's I can get through the to next grow is finished. Just don't have enough experience yet. I was worried they would out grow my tent but not now. Training them made them look smaller. Like everyone I want more, they look healthy to me just need more time at it. How much if any will they grow in flower? About to switch to bloom nutrients tomorrow is day 38. They are starting to get that funk we all love.
They will stretch. I would raise the lights a couple inches. Also, I would hold off on bloom nutes for another few days, to a week but, that's just me.

They will stretch. I would raise the lights a couple inches. Also, I would hold off on bloom nutes for another few days, to a week but, that's just me.
That is what I like to hear. I'm always hard on myself always feel I can and should do better. I feel much better I will raise the lights and go with the grow nutrients longer. Sunday will be 42 day on 1 GC the rest are a few days younger, should I go with grow nutrients longer than 6 weeks? 1st grow used ffof so didn't use base nutrients so new to them. Just want to max them to their limits.

1 of my skywalkers is mutated. Looks like it was mainlined, but I just did some lsting. I'll put a pic up tomorrow tell me what you guys think. Looks kinda cool didn't think it would make it so just let it go to see what would happen, glad I did.

Mcdee, first I must say, there are a plethora of better gardeners than I, on this site. That being said, I start bloom nutes right before flower. Not preflower. Right about when the stretch is ending and those pistil balls show up.

This will be getting bloom nutes, next feed.
Screenshot_20170314-231832.png

Welcome to the new growers in here ;)happy growing;) mcdee i only top autos mate and train them lst supercrop if needed ,defol .i strip all bottom growth also on autos.but i have never fimmed an auto my friend i dont see the point;) well my hbss is budding strong.she was topped at day 18 of life and then left to grow.she is the biggest plant in the tent.she is 52 days old today;)
_20170315_104015.JPG
_20170315_104042.JPG
_20170315_104059.JPG
_20170315_104455.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back