Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

Holy shit I thought that was ^ @Habitual ...totally threw me off lol...

Just FYI those Platinums are pretty strong, so you might wanna start with their recommended 36" and work from there.
Good I was hoping it was! Put it as high as I could at 32". Also have a galaxyhydro 300 dimmable in there. Was wondering if light was weak cause started with just the P150 and plants are kinda small. As of today they are 33-36 days old. I didn't top or fim cause worried they were stunted so I am lsting the shit out of them. Going back to soil, well pro mix next grow coco uses too much nutrients for me. Plus I'm doing 2 feedings a day by hand so getting old at this point lol.

Last edited:
Yeatster I like your setup, just came across this. I just got a P150 what are your thoughts on it? Sorry Im tardy to the party been checking out Autobeast's stuff on topping and fimming just started my 2nd grow 1st in coco. Got 2 Skywalker, 2 Grape Crinkle, and 2 Sour Bubblin Crack in 3 gallon fabric pots in a 2x4x6 tent. AN nutrients as well so loving this showdown. P150 said to put 36" from seedings, sounded kinda far is that where you had it?
Hey Mcdee, thanks a lot.
Yeah mon, my thoughts on the p150 are this. It's a decent light man. It's only like 100w really, so don't expect to grow any more than 1 medium sized plant under it. I grew a photperiod, White Widow, with P150 and an equivalent watted LED (for the life of me can't remember), and the P150 did much better. I had to rotate plant daily, to get some Platinum love. Times are changing and cobs are the future present. I wouldn't recommend the Platinum P150 to be a paper weight but there are better options. I would suspect Platinum to come out with a cob equivalent, if they haven't already. Until diodes start burning, p150 has a place in my tents.

Btw Nugnoob, my thoughts exactly. Did @Habitual Get banned and come back all, not so stealthy? I jk Habitual...you my boi

Good I was hoping it was! Put it as high as I could at 32". Also have a galaxyhydro 300 dimmable in there. Was wondering if light was weak cause started with just the P150 and plants are kinda small. As of today they are 33-36 days old. I didn't top or fim cause worried they were stunted so I am lsting the shit out of them. Going back to soil, well pro mix next grow coco uses too much nutrients for me. Plus I'm doing 2 feedings a day by hand so getting old at this point lol.
I'm sorry I missed this question. Do you have 1 p150 in that space? I'm pretty sure the spread on this light is like 1.5x2'. And that's pushing it, in flower

nope Still here keeping quiet ish, one ban overturned is enough. I observe and I like, Hoping to learn something new in every thread I read.:pass:
That right there is funny. I hadn't known about a ban. My bad. Personally, I like that you speak your mind. Some people seemed to have lost their balls.

I'm sorry I missed this question. Do you have 1 p150 in that space? I'm pretty sure the spread on this light is like 1.5x2'. And that's pushing it, in flower
I have the p150 and a galaxyhydro 300w dimmable. I have 6 plants going in 3gal fabric pots. Galaxyhydro is cheap, but got 7oz off of 2 early miss and a northern lights from CKS in 5gal fabric pots with it alone. So I figured adding P150 would be enough light, but plants are small thought it was cold temps for first 13 days but maybe not enough light.

I have the p150 and a galaxyhydro 300w dimmable. I have 6 plants going in 3gal fabric pots. Galaxyhydro is cheap, but got 7oz off of 2 early miss and a northern lights from CKS in 5gal fabric pots with it alone. So I figured adding P150 would be enough light, but plants are small thought it was cold temps for first 13 days but maybe not enough light.
I suggest starting a thread in the infirmary, with pics and details. There are lots of pros ready to help out, with any issues. Tag me if you do. I'll do my best to help.

I suggest starting a thread in the infirmary, with pics and details. There are lots of pros ready to help out, with any issues. Tag me if you do. I'll do my best to help.
Yeatster what do you think of their size, do they look small to you? This is my 2nd grow, 1st with mephisto and 1st in coco. Maybe I'm am expecting more than I should, I heard mephisto has monster genetics so thought they would be bigger. Anybody else's thoughts/comments chime in i'll take all the help I can get. 20170314_165441.jpg 20170314_165431.jpg 20170313_113415.jpg 20170314_165422.jpg 20170314_165358.jpg

Trying to get pic to rotate 20170314_211553.jpg
Not working I'll take some more tomorrow. Pics I took in portrait are not rotating correctly see if I have better.

Back