Mephisto Genetics Autobeast and yeatster grow hubbabubbasmelloscope

Yeatster,

Did I see correctly that your a tester for some beans from Auto seeds?
Yes sir. Berry Ryder & Sucker Punch. So far, I can confirm they are strong, coming out of the gate. I'll get some journals going when it gets exciting. Until then, you can check all our test grows in the Cannazone Testing subforum. I am also growing Zamnesia's Jack Herer and Caramel.

Yeatster,

Did I see correctly that your a tester for some beans from Auto seeds?
I just thought I should mention...Although Zamnesia seeds have been so far so good, for me... others are having issues. Any purchase through them, I strongly suggest to wait for a confirmation on seed integrity. In other words....Auto Seeds is one of many good choices.

I just thought I should mention...Although Zamnesia seeds have been so far so good, for me... others are having issues. Any purchase through them, I strongly suggest to wait for a confirmation on seed integrity. In other words....Auto Seeds is one of many good choices.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you get to be a tester? I have been drooling over Candy Kush for awhile now, but don't wanting to deal with customs. So I wait for somebody in the states to carry it, or Auto seeds to follow mephisto and ship out of the us. Would love to be a tester lol.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get to be a tester? I have been drooling over Candy Kush for awhile now, but don't wanting to deal with customs. So I wait for somebody in the states to carry it, or Auto seeds to follow mephisto and ship out of the us. Would love to be a tester lol.
I don't mind you asking at all man. I was simply asked, by a moderator here. I've been a dedicated member here for about a year now. Putting a little time into something you feel passionate about is easy.
The perks... just gravy my dude

You stick with AFN and AFN sticks with you... may not mean or sound like much but it's what I've learned in my short time here so far. It's a really nice place. Good to have ya @Mcdee your plants are coming along nice man!

Back