Auto Warriors Do...BigSm0 3rd Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suplementing a light with a pair of similar cobs. Made a big difference! I've got some of the nicest looking seed plants I've grown yet! They usually look like they'd say: GET these things outta me..............lol! I'll get a pic

I'm thinking about getting 2 COB's to use combined with a ViparSpectra 1000, in a 4 x 4 tent. I may just get them from the site here if I don't feel comfortable building it myself.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Think I fixed the ones that weren't tagging properly. Hope that helps arty!
Ta Elle!!:bighug:
You wouldn't believe how much I am scrabbling around in the back ground lmao.
I'm sending you some rep for your fantastic vibe thanks for helping out, it is very much appreciated!:slap:

Hey guys, I am pulling my first big harvest (after almost 2 years of working on this project), and I'm pretty excited, I'm averaging about 190g per plant wet so far.

I have heard that you can expect about 1/4 of the wet weight when the plant drys, is that pretty accurate in your experience, or is there a mroe reliable formula, or just no way to tell?

It does. I bet any money they aren't selling 3&5 watt leds though. Gavita will be producing cobs before we know it.

You know it! And probably for 10 times what yours go for and yours will probably do a better job still! Hopefully people like youraelf can capture the market before them!

@The Elvis - just read your grow journal on fast buds for Tangiematic. I want to give it a shot as my soon-to-be-ex-dealer has been getting nice orange stuff, a la agent Orange and house of oranje.

A) what's yer fav flav?

3) do you have any specific preferences or just buy and grow as they're found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back