Auto Warriors Do...BigSm0 3rd Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it! And probably for 10 times what yours go for and yours will probably do a better job still! Hopefully people like youraelf can capture the market before them!
Thank you. The single cobs are doing well. Once we move up to a hundred a month I'll be happy lol.

posted to the wrong forum, sorry guys

Thank you. The single cobs are doing well. Once we move up to a hundred a month I'll be happy lol.

Im hoping they do! Always good to see nice helpful people doing well just from being a good member to a scene...should do a lick starter or something as a bit of promotion! If i could purchase some for to the uk i wouldnt mind doing wome promotion for you...prove some people wrong of LEDs?

So far I'm using two of my autocobs on my white crack by @mephistogenetics. She looks to be beefing up finely. I think she was begging for independent light inside my other tent.
Thanks @BigSm0

Attachments

• 20170128_193915.jpg
    20170128_193915.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 147
  • 1486167367870-1224452621.jpg
    1486167367870-1224452621.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 146
I saw plenty of large lights out there. They are also very expensive. The single idea is basically to get people into the tech for the least amount as possible. The option to expand at their own pace and also have the most flexibility
Hit the main reason why I made my purchase. I know lights can be the most expensive but only because the kinda are the next thing next to life as water. So I figured look in the right corners found COB LEDs but didn't want to DIY or pay for a frame right away and than BOOM! AUTO COBS ! in my face on AFN!
Now I have the option to expand when i need to ans want to with thw most efficiency in mind .

Hit the main reason why I made my purchase. I know lights can be the most expensive but only because the kinda are the next thing next to life as water. So I figured look in the right corners found COB LEDs but didn't want to DIY or pay for a frame right away and than BOOM! AUTO COBS ! in my face on AFN!
Now I have the option to expand when i need to ans want to with thw most efficiency in mind .

This is wonderful to hear Koast. There are dozens of large frames available in the cob market, I could have made the next big frame light but must say of all the lights available Id certainly take singles vs a large frame. I love adding and removing lights as I need and being able to adjust them all individually as well as spacing them too.

@The Elvis - just read your grow journal on fast buds for Tangiematic. I want to give it a shot as my soon-to-be-ex-dealer has been getting nice orange stuff, a la agent Orange and house of oranje.

A) what's yer fav flav?

3) do you have any specific preferences or just buy and grow as they're found?

I'm a huge fan of tangi or any fruity pot Indicas or 50 50 kush!! Fastbuds Pineapple express is a solid strain i cant get over!!!! works every time!!
I dont understand question 3) I only grow autoflowers and im very selective on the strains i pick to grow..

I hope I'm not out of line by keeping this alive, but I got one more for you, @BigSm0 - as I'm currently on CFL, would switching make my pants bigger, or is that more in genetics?

My main girl is almost 5 weeks from germ, 4.5 weeks above ground, however, she's barely 6 1/4 inches (12-15 cm), am I just being impatient, or is my energy source lacking in some way because it *is* CFL? To expound - I notice many sprouts have a rather considerable wingspan, whereas mine are very tight and compact. I selected my strain as it seemed an intermediary of a photo and an auto (I'm sure you're aware). Here's some pics for reeference

Hand span is 17 cm.
1486219731545-360772525.jpg

And this girlie is 7-10 days up? I'd have to look at my journal.

14862198965571124176711.jpg

Thanks so much for your help!
:slap:

I'm a huge fan of tangi or any fruity pot Indicas or 50 50 kush!! Fastbuds Pineapple express is a solid strain i cant get over!!!! works every time!!
I dont understand question 3) I only grow autoflowers and im very selective on the strains i pick to grow..
Dopplepost!:yellowcard:

But I think I was just stoned and asked an identical inquiry... Sorry:pass:

But if I didn't, it seems I was asking if you prefer colored, flavor, THC:cbd, when selecting a strain, or just read descriptions and select the intrigue?:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back