Auto Warriors Do...BigSm0 3rd Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you afn staff and afn members for spending this time with me. Please check the DIY section and feel free to pm if you have any questions. I to have to get back to the grind
and we who are about to light up
salute you
and pass

damn i forgot about the interview! damn Pineapple Express Dabs!:baked::baked::baked::baked:
sorry i wasnt here @BigSm0 here take some Pineapple express as a :peace: offering bro :pimp:
:meds::meds::meds::meds::meds:
DSCN6252.JPG
DSCN6253.JPG
DSCN6256.JPG

@BigSm0 thanks for answering just saw the post you had to get back to work etc...not at all i dont really follow much news on the scene im only fairly new myself! Maybe thats a sign of the times!

I'm thinking about getting 2 COB's to use combined with a ViparSpectra 1000, in a 4 x 4 tent. I may just get them from the site here if I don't feel comfortable building it myself.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@BigSm0 I have a question because Im using two drivers for 2 cobs in series X4 total.. I wanted to control each bank separately. So My question is if left bank is at 40% and the right bank is at 75% have I modified my spectrum? rather than running all 4 VR29s at the same power?? with just 1 50 OHM pot .
You would want to adjust each driver separately and no I don't think anything besides a less intense outcome of the same spectrum. This may be the case with hid lighting though.

I'm thinking about getting 2 COB's to use combined with a ViparSpectra 1000, in a 4 x 4 tent. I may just get them from the site here if I don't feel comfortable building it myself.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Try doing cobs on one side and the viper on the other. I'd bet you would be in huge favor of the 100 watts of cobs by the end of the grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back