Auto Warriors Do...BigSm0 3rd Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks 'Sm0! ... So, if I use reflectors with diffusers, this will tighten up the footprint some, and soften the light intensity overall... This would be good for a smaller area of coverage, and allow closer proximity to the tops?,.. handy for when height restrictions are present... :doh:
Yes this is exactly what I do. Reflect as much as possible down but soften it up with the diffusers.

:crying:..you can run, but you can't hide 'Sm0!! :headbang: :help: :haha::haha::haha: :thanks: Cheers mate.. :cheers:

@BigSm0 how and when do you think COBs will finally win over HID lighting fanatics? I kinda feel it will just be a matter of time but ive already been put down by loads of old school growers that i know just because im using LED...i just say the proof is in the pudding and wil show them results when the first lot are done...iits not like im too fussed as if i get good results then more for me but i just wonder if people will ever just agree they do work perfectly fine if not better...sorry that doesnt make much sense now readimg it back!

Imagine that! 12.5 watts per sq/ft. minimum recommended for HPS is 35watts sq/ft! I'm eager to try
Be sure to check the live vendor test I have going. 220 watts in a 4x4 with the most amazing start I have seen since I began growing. The space is flooded with beautiful healthy growth

What is more important than this ma'am?
Not more important, just too annoying to ignore...a hungry mother! [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lots of folks push the limits with cobs but I personally don't like to see much over 75 watts. It starts defeating the purpose. Max efficiency is at lower amperages

@BigSm0 I have a question because Im using two drivers for 2 cobs in series X4 total.. I wanted to control each bank separately. So My question is if left bank is at 40% and the right bank is at 75% have I modified my spectrum? rather than running all 4 VR29s at the same power?? with just 1 50 OHM pot to control all 4 cobs at one time..

This is really two lamps..
lamp20161223_211158[1].jpg

@BigSm0 how and when do you think COBs will finally win over HID lighting fanatics? I kinda feel it will just be a matter of time but ive already been put down by loads of old school growers that i know just because im using LED...i just say the proof is in the pudding and wil show them results when the first lot are done...iits not like im too fussed as if i get good results then more for me but i just wonder if people will ever just agree they do work perfectly fine if not better...sorry that doesnt make much sense now readimg it back!
Have you heard about gravita and their recent sell off?

Thank you for spending time with us , been great , -- You ma man are going to go a long way -- :thumbsup::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back