Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

DEATH PENALTY! for growing cannabis, a country like that may well track fertilizer, tap your phone, bribe your friends, neighbors, relatives. I think I know where he lives and I would not grow or use there. It is even against the law to drink there although not rigidly enforced - drug laws are!

Yo gotta risk it to get the biscuit bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEATH PENALTY! for growing cannabis, a country like that may well track fertilizer, tap your phone, bribe your friends, neighbors, relatives. I think I know where he lives and I would not grow or use there. It is even against the law to drink there although not rigidly enforced - drug laws are!

The only think that scares me is if they going through my internet search history! They will get me big time LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day growers another day at work.come check on my girls on the 5th week birthday ,35 days old today and they are loving life.topped tangie matic on the left sits happy and is reaching for the sky.then we have the slow starter on the right, lstd girl scout cookie now dominating the tent ,she is a real contender she makes me very happy.auto sisters;)
_20170612_190412.JPG
_20170612_190439.JPG
_20170612_190502.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Good day growers another day at work.come check on my girls on the 5th week birthday ,35 days old today and they are loving life.topped tangie matic on the left sits happy and is reaching for the sky.then we have the slow starter on the right, lstd girl scout cookie now dominating the tent ,she is a real contender she makes me very happy.auto sisters;)View attachment 764097 View attachment 764099 View attachment 764100 happy growing every1;)
i will get here one of these days my autos are puny at day 41 think they got stunted.
CIMG2649.JPG
CIMG2656.JPG

Island welcome bro.happy plant is a good plant mate no matter of size.were they grown outdoors? Id love to be able to grow outside but here in the uk ,ud end up arrested or get ur harvest stolen.keep at it mate good job;)

Td welcome;) its very easy mate.its all about the right choice of medium for ur plants and a dialed in feed schedule.i self taught myself everything.all trail and error.finding what worked best for me and alot well tons of reading of research along the way to know exactly what a plant wants and when;) all payed off in the end.i use biobizz lightmix for my plants to live in.really makes growing easy and trouble free;)

Last edited:
Back