Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Good day fine growers. So miss mazar is now 77 days old today,11 weeks old today.3 weeks left of feed;) she has had a defol.added a second fan .as the buds are rock solid .my heavy feeding has payed off,as she shows me her deep green natural colour again. Remember growers any deficiency in veg or bloom will effect growth of veg.will.effect how big and firm Ur buds get. And the final.bud will be affected. Plant health has to be perfect for a perfect lady.always do Ur research how to avoid any deficiency .and how to tackle any deficiency;) U can see she is now back to 100 percent perfect health;) budding strong and getting frostier every week.lovely;) the end is near;) also gota say I'm very impressed with these viparspectra lights so far. Perfect;)
View attachment 1688031View attachment 1688032View attachment 1688033View attachment 1688034View attachment 1688035
Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone
:salute: :pass: :greenthumb:
Haven't grown DP's Mazar, but Mazar is one of my favorite cultivars! I've even grown the real landrace Mazar iSharif.
Your auto'd a beauty!

Haven't grown DP's Mazar, but Mazar is one of my favorite cultivars! I've even grown the real landrace Mazar iSharif.
Your auto'd a beauty!
I still have that cheap seed Mazar I bought when I first started growing. I might should plant it one of these days! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back