Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Good to hear everything is right on track man! Plants are looking mighty fine too beast. I recently began my 1st grow & topped 2 plants at 4th & 5th node using your methods. Ooooooh boy my MBAP(link in sig) has took a liking to it as she is still stretching for the sky looking like your GSC

Ouro welcome and thanks.glad u have seen for urself and tried topping autos.does make a great plant. Il be sure to take a look at ur grow.keep up the good work;)

Very cool beast! Looks similiar to the autocobs. Do you have any info on light height from the tops? And price point? Looking forward to seeing these in action.

Free is a perfect price but I think you are going to need some more red for good flowering.
As I have said before "cannabis plants seem to adapt well to the light you give them" so these may surprise me. They certainly have an expert grower to give them their best chance. I will be watching.:pop:

Last edited:
Thanks growers time will tell.says there full spectrum and expertly designed.im trying to find out what cobs are in them.but says on website that only the best components and latest technology has been applied for maximum effiency and yield.i now have my own youtube channel.gna grow and show these migro on there as part of the sponsor agreement.and will have there own grow log on here.but like to welcome u to my first video i have uploaded to my youtube channel;) subscribe if u want will be a good show;

Happy growing every1;)

Here the info on the new migro cob lights;) sent from migroled.com

The COB's a Luminus CXM 32's 3500K colour temp.
The efficiency of the Luminus is the same as the high end Cree CXB3590 and Bridgelux Vero 29 Gen3's. The latest generation from all three manufacturers were released last year and they all matched each other for efficiency.

The MIGRO 200 pairs two lights with one driver and a 2 output cable. The driver will run the two lights at 20% less than their rated current. This ensures they will last long but still lots of power.
Happy growing every1;)

Back