Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Outstanding thread man, and this is something that needs to be out there. Autos respond to the topping well and can produce some serious yields. I remember back in the day when topping was certain low yield. The thing is over time the original LR2 genetics have been removed and the isolated chromosomes of the auto gene are starting to come out.

This is a Dina Fem auto white widow that was a stellar bitch to top....

full

full

full

full

Duplex welcome thanks alot dude.awsome job on ur topped lady.she did enjoy it some top buds.top job;).i been topping and pushing the auto limits for 6 years now.at the start i topped autos to try control height management in my tent .but i soon learned that topping an auto dont effect vertical growth its strain dependant. So from then on i went on a mission to grow every auto i can and find the true auto monsters that enjoy been topped and pushed to there full limits with monster results and yield.and to show along the way ,that autos are no difftent to a normal plant othet than it flowers on its own;) if u apply training or topping at the correct time.there is still growers out there that doubt the ability of a good genetic auto. And that topping is a no no.how wrong they all are ha ha.yea ul get an auto that dont like to be topped and get 1 that really enjoys it.upto us growers to find the auto monsters,each seed is diffrent even 3 beans from the same pack will all be diffrent, could top them all and 1 enjoy it and 2 dont or all could enjoy it? cannabis seed or clone all have there own individual dna just like use humans.so u will never get 2 plants the same;) keep growing every plant i say to find the true beautys.big plant or small plant,its all fun and games.happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
So the beast has only gone and bagged himself another sponsor;) hell yes from a uk led company to show and grow using there light.i havnt seen a design like these lights so far, so im looking forward to sharing with u all when arrives nextweek.its not a sponsor of afn i found this company doing research. If u dont ask u dont get;) never give up growers;)its a new company and there products look sweet so il be happy do them proud.all to be revealed. Happy growing every1;)

Good day growers so day 48 for my 2 ladies today.girl scout on the right has nearly doubled in height,stretch was not over when i thought.showing a very sativa side.and tangie matic on the left short and mighty stacking on the buds;)
_20170625_102244.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Crazy that the GSC is out "sativaing" the Tangie. All is looking great as always bro. Let's check out this new light! :thumbsup:

Seabass thanks mate,yea girl scout has suprised me for sure.new lights get posted to me this week ,soon as they arrive il share with u all;)

Day 50 .gsc on the right taking her time to bud up.tangie matic on the leftbang on track very frosty and kicking out a very potent smell;)
_20170627_104509.JPG
gsc
_20170627_104530.JPG
tm
_20170627_104614.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Also new test lights are on route to me.and pays off been genuine and a good friendly guy. A mate has lent me a tent for the test light adventures,tent is perfect for what i need ,pick up tmz.then wait for lights.i got auto beans now germing in water;) good times ahead.happy growing every1;)

Back