Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Look up veg and bloom feeds mate.also calmag and mollases.and some takeroot thats all u need for a successful happy free grow.id recomend u look at advanced nutrients ph perfect grow and bloom and also there sensi calmag.magic for ur plants and keeps ur ph and buffers ur soil for u so u dont have to mess with ph.hence its ph perfect.does all the work for u no shit;) happy growing;)

Look up veg and bloom feeds mate.also calmag and mollases.and some takeroot thats all u need for a successful happy free grow.id recomend u look at advanced nutrients ph perfect grow and bloom and also there sensi calmag.magic for ur plants and keeps ur ph and buffers ur soil for u so u dont have to mess with ph.hence its ph perfect.does all the work for u no shit;) happy growing;)

I've already looked for those nutrients suck as Calmag and mollases but I couldn't find any of them.
The country im living dose not support indoors growing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I order all my feed off ebay mate.gets deliverd to my door very discreat;).its illegal to grow in uk but i manage to do it;) so im sure u can find away around it;) happy growing

I order all my feed off ebay mate.gets deliverd to my door very discreat;).its illegal to grow in uk but i manage to do it;) so im sure u can find away around it;) happy growing

Thats one way if doing it, but still bro im scared to risk it tho, they might track it or something, because growing kush in my country will lead me to death penalty!

Last edited:
Mute shit mate nothing is worth death, .for what its worth anyhing grow related i order does come in plain packaging.but as us say u could be tracked,always a possibility.but for the last 6 years iv been safe using this method.here in uk wouldnt be death.but would relate me to drugs and get me a charge and a fine;) were u from if u dont mind me asking? Keep safe and happy growing;)

Last edited:
Mute shit mate nothing is worth death, .for what its worth anyhing grow related i order does come in plain packaging.but as us say u could be tracked,always a possibility.but for the last 6 years iv benn safe using this method.here in uk wouldnt be death.but would relate me to drugs and get me a charge and a fine;) were u from if u dont mind me asking? Keep safe and happy growing;)

Well, i cant tell u the name of the country, just know its in the Middle East!

By the way weed is worth anything and everything :)

So here my 2 fastbuds lady autos.on the left we have topped then lstd tangie matic growing well and has replaced all her leafs after her defol.and on the right is slow starter girl scout cookie auto.not topped just lstd.she is overtaking her sister.some great growth.both plants 33 days old today;) happy and strong;)
_20170610_173744.JPG
_20170610_173824.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Lol, don't worry bro they dont track the fertilizers!

DEATH PENALTY! for growing cannabis, a country like that may well track fertilizer, tap your phone, bribe your friends, neighbors, relatives. I think I know where he lives and I would not grow or use there. It is even against the law to drink there although not rigidly enforced - drug laws are!

Back