Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Uhm I don't know how to tag or if I do, I don't know it is called that?

I will be growing the photo Inb.

I just read through this whole thread again and like I said in the beginning it's really a gold mine.

Although I haven't topped anything yet, for my 2nd grow I was much more comfortable with defoliating and the results are clearly visible. Here's some pictures:

Next time around I want to top them, try some scrog and strive for a perfectly even canopy. Excited to see what that does to my yields.

Any tips on how I could go about successfully scrogging? Do I need to lst or can I just top once at node 4, let the plants grow for a bit, then hang the net and hope they will find their way through themselves?

Mugen thanks alot for the kind words.and awsome plant mate she is a beauty really well done;) and a topped auto i find dont need to scrog but then again never tried it.to get the even canopy u want.as u say top at the 4 th node ,then let grow for 2 weeks .by this u will have a nice bushy lady about 4 weeks old.this in when u begin lst.just tie down all main branches to the edge of the top.then as they grow keep tying them down to the edge till ur happy with ur plant structure then let grow vertical.works a treat;) of when ur ready in ur grow tag me and il help along.happy growing mate;)

Hi guys,

Im a new grower and I've already started my seeds about a month ago, I used to use a 200w LED flood light till I replaced it with a 400w HPS last night, the light circle I'm on is 6/18.

I haven't added any nutrients yet, but I recently bought something called "Algaefol-Ascophyllum nodosum" 100% organic as it says on it.
Could you please tell if its good to use, and if its good when should i start using it on my baby girls.

0c44f1e702965ae00573b586137d20da.jpg

7e5069c440f6b9c4d0d37202604440de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mc welcome the 3rd node is a good topping point gives u 6 main branches to play with.top at the 4th u get 8 solid main branches to play with.the best window of time to top an auto is young between day 14 and 20 of life.if u can get 5th node of growth in 19 days,then indeed top at the 5th node.will give u 10 branches to play with.ideally for a 5th node cut u want to pick an auto that likes to veg longer than ur standard auto;) hope this helps ,happy growing;)

Mute welcome.and hope was a misstype on ur part lol;).6/18 no good for a cannabis plant.u want 18 hours light on.6 hours light off.and iv not heard of that feed u have chosen.did u do ur research.is it a veg feed?.what does it contain.and hps ur plants will really enjoy good job;)

Mute welcome.and hope was a misstype on ur part lol;).6/18 no good for a cannabis plant.u want 18 hours light on.6 hours light off.and iv not heard of that feed u have chosen.did u do ur research.is it a veg feed?.what does it contain.and hps ur plants will really enjoy good job;)

Sorry my bad i meant 18h on and 6h off,
I don't really knew what kind of feed it is i did my research and apparently its a kelp meal and seaweed i think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back