Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Hi man hope ur good mate ur garden is looking awsome good job;) and u can heavy defol any auto anytime after 3 weeks of life as long as there healthy and strong.snip away and leaf thats covering any good budsites i also remove growth aswell so air can flow easily between ur buds.helps prevent mold my friend come the end when buds are full and fat,.there happy and strong ur girls and would really enjoy a heavy trim let all the light in.but beware a week later all the leafs will have grown back in double numbers.so a few more trims along the way may be needed to keep them tip top;) hopw this helps mate.happy growing every1;)

Thanks Beast, ive been just watching and tryin to learn around the site for a bit and was concerned about mex. airlines im puttin in for a first grow soon. they say to watch for mold towards the end and dont know if good airflow would be enough...hell wont know much of any thing at first. everybody here can make things look easier than it really is i think. you guys got it dialed in. defol along the way it will be! THANKS for all the knowledge you gratefully share every day man

Td ur welcome dude. Good airflow around ur buds will defo keep the mold away.but perfect temps are also important.and hell we all have to start somewere.ur defo in the right place so good job;) and u first grow u will learn alot then as time goes on u will get better and better.ul see.never be afraid to ask questions and do ur research is key to a gpod grower.happy growing.i move in 2 weeks having my setup all down and tucked away is killing me i love to be growing so cnt wait to straight back at it;)

Hi man hope ur good mate ur garden is looking awsome good job;) and u can heavy defol any auto anytime after 3 weeks of life as long as there healthy and strong.snip away and leaf thats covering any good budsites i also remove growth aswell so air can flow easily between ur buds.helps prevent mold my friend come the end when buds are full and fat,.there happy and strong ur girls and would really enjoy a heavy trim let all the light in.but beware a week later all the leafs will have grown back in double numbers.so a few more trims along the way may be needed to keep them tip top;) hopw this helps mate.happy growing every1;)
Thanks Beast:

I defo some last night and more in a couple of days, will go at it a little harder next time.

I snip what i want all at once.way i look at it is.if there is any shock then its done all at once.but it does not shock them in anyway ,gives more room for growth;) growth will not slow down.ul see.happy growing;)

Seabass thanks pal much respect.i been busy trying to find somewere to live as the house i live in up for sale.but found somewere and all moved in now.so now im able to grow again;) good times ahead.happy growing mate;)

Back