Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Yes and no, i did crucial mistskes since beginning, well everyone has a lesson to learn. I have messed up with transplant, started in jiffy pots which are awful, then defoliation has been delayed my plants vegetative growth, but i am positive. Lets say my sour diesel auto started flowering and hopefully will get few nice buds out from it,
9de555ca4183a04b444e522d9018b6c1.jpg
plant started about 2nd of march, any predictions?

Green all the way.

Topped dwarfs, are starting flowers
736d1637c4b91a12a95febcbf7026f94.jpg
i guess partial defoliation has slowed those.

Green all the way.

Sorry growers super busy with getting shit ready to move house.good news is my tent gets set up at a mates house this evening so im very happy about that.will be back later with an update;) happy growing every1;)

Beast:
Good to hear from you. I hate moving - so good luck with that. We have been in our home almost 20 years now and we have stuff packed to the rafters; I cannot even imagine what a job it would be to move it. I plan on dying here so I don't even need to think about it unless I win the lottery. In that case I can just pay someone else to do it. Or hell just leave it all and buy new stuff to pack to the rafters.
:joy:

Beast:

I know you are busy moving but if you get a chance to read this I have a question about defoliating Autos. I have read that you shouldn't get carried away defoliating autos because they do not regenerate as much as Photos. I couldn't think of a more experienced person to pose this question to. This is ~Day 42 and as a percentage how much would you defoliate these plants.

DSC00424.JPG

Back