Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Good day fine growers hope all is well.so another 5 days later for my @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar . Buds getting harder by the day .she is still budding strong ,so another week of feed she will have and see what she looks like in another 5 days.she is trouble free and very happy.
View attachment 1492007View attachment 1492008View attachment 1492009
Keep it green growers, keep safe and happy growing every1;)
Do you top above the 4th node? So you'd be cutting the 5th?

Do you top above the 4th node? So you'd be cutting the 5th?
Yea correct.and very good question,u are the first to ask;) good job. Always allow the extra node to grow so that u top at the node u choose;)3rd or 4th node will give u a lovely playground to play with;) all the best from me, happy growing every1;)

Looking really great ,welcome and thanks for the kind words. And respect pushing the auto limits. Great to see.ur plants look very happy ,keep doing what u doing,always lots to learn ,everyday is a growing day;) if not it's a waisted day haha;) Ur in the right place that's for sure,keep safe.happy growing every1;)

Yessir, 6 days later, so I put the 2 bigger/older/un-known ones to 12/12 at day 50(on 3rd day now), we'll see I guess what happens(?)
lst'd/defol'd the other 3 , one seems sparse/taller, other two look better I think, and 2 new Northern Lights up today:biggrin:

Haven't had this much fun in awhile now !!
Also ill probably come up with plenty of questions.

1st question; Do the nutrients have a any effect the potency ?

IMG_1349.jpeg
IMG_1350.jpeg
IMG_1353.jpeg

Yessir, 6 days later, so I put the 2 bigger/older/un-known ones to 12/12 at day 50(on 3rd day now), we'll see I guess what happens(?)
lst'd/defol'd the other 3 , one seems sparse/taller, other two look better I think, and 2 new Northern Lights up today:biggrin:

Haven't had this much fun in awhile now !!
Also ill probably come up with plenty of questions.

1st question; Do the nutrients have a any effect the potency ?

View attachment 1493021View attachment 1493022View attachment 1493023
Looking nice.feed is just feed to make the plant strong and happy until harvest. Potency is strain dependant,and solid genetics play the most important part;) hope this helps, happy growing every1 ;)

Good day growers hope all is well.i came home from work to find a lovely little package from @Antonio_DutchPassion u legend;) very much appreciated.already got my lightmix at the ready.stay tuned folks.some more big ladies to come;)
DSC_0111~2-04.jpeg
DSC_0112~2-02.jpeg

Some sweet new packaging from Dutch passion.top class.happy growing every1;)

Hello again, Sorry to use your thread for this Autobeast, but I really would like to get some of this great REAL DutchPassion Genetics !!!
was hoping to contact Antonio, but new to the site ,can't figure out how to private message someone.
(not the most savvy internet guy, only 2 social networks/forums, this and a vintage guitar website)
Don't want to get fake or imitators ! And I think I found their website, if the REAL website (I think so) they don't ship to the US
but there are distributors , was hoping Antonio or others could recommend me to the BEST option/distributor to get some
guaranteed REAL DutchPassion product/Genetics in the US !!

Thank you,T2urP

PS; forgot to mention, when I found this thread, at the time there was 255 pages, I went thru ALL 255, twice :smoking:

Last edited:
Hello again, Sorry to use your thread for this Autobeast, but I really would like to get some of this great REAL DutchPassion Genetics !!!
was hoping to contact Antonio, but new to the site ,can't figure out how to private message someone.
(not the most savvy internet guy, only 2 social networks/forums, this and a vintage guitar website)
Don't want to get fake or imitators ! And I think I found their website, if the REAL website (I think so) they don't ship to the US
but there are distributors , was hoping Antonio or others could recommend me to the BEST option/distributor to get some

Thank you,T2urP

PS; forgot to mention, when I found this thread, at the time there was 255 pages, I went thru ALL 255, twice :smoking:
I think they are going to be starting up worldwide shipping again in the near future....It was mentioned to us CC's...so, get a documented grow in and get your yellow sash.....could get some for free..

Thank you,T2urP

All questions and comments welcome it's all good. Il tag @Antonio_DutchPassion here so he can send u a message.but I think if u just click on a profile u should see an option to start conversation.u can tag aswell using the @. Hope this helps.much respect reading every page.and sure ul get hooked up soon with some Dutch passion genetics.all the best from me.happy growing every1;)

Good day fine growers hope all is well.so another 5 days later for @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar. I was going to stop feed now and let fade.but this lady is still budding strong.white hairs still been shown as she makes her shapes. Buds are hard as bullet.super dense;) so il keep her green for 10 more days.then stop with feed and let her finish.still a trouble free lady.a growers best friend haha;)
DSC_0111~2-05.jpeg
DSC_0112~2-03.jpeg
DSC_0113-01.jpeg
DSC_0114~2-01.jpeg

Good day fine growers hope all is well.so another 5 days later for @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar. I was going to stop feed now and let fade.but this lady is still budding strong.white hairs still been shown as she makes her shapes. Buds are hard as bullet.super dense;) so il keep her green for 10 more days.then stop with feed and let her finish.still a trouble free lady.a growers best friend haha;)
View attachment 1493884View attachment 1493885View attachment 1493886View attachment 1493887
What a classic!

Back