Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

I’m a rookie on my first grow and I’m curious as to why cut the main fan leaves off so early in the grow? Doesn’t that inhibit the growth that accompanies it? I’d guess the plant would then just transfer energy into growing a new leaf? I was scared to cut mine haha I finally did a couple days ago and they’re 65 days old. Plants grew nicely so I’ll be doing it that way but I’m always curious when and why different growers cut them because I have a lot to learn.
U can defol an auto from day 21 plus with no I'll effect;) a plant will indeed grow back more leafs,so don't be shy to make Ur plant how u want it;) happy growing every1;)

U can defol an auto from day 21 plus with no I'll effect;) a plant will indeed grow back more leafs,so don't be shy to make Ur plant how u want it;) happy growing every1;)

So very true.

Love your stuff auto beast, your grows always look pretty. I would gladly pay to watch you grow a bean in a large size eazy pyramid.

Hello again Good Folks, Id much rather ask my question(s) in this thread, but tell if I should go to another like beginner growers (?)
Again My first grow with autos, these beans are from ilgm , the one in particular is Blueberry auto.
They are 27 days today, topped at 16 days,defol along the way, lstd 3/4 days ago.
there are 2 BBA's, the one looks great, the other has been kinda sparse from the get go (as you can see)
all along they have shown they're sex, the sparse one almost appears to be in bud mode, full mode ?
guessing I should just let her go ?
I just started to give them veg nutes, and wonder if I should feed it bloom nutes ? maybe wait and see what happens in a few days?
seems quick to start to flower already, maybe its not full bloom (?)

any advice/suggestions/comments how to continue are welcomed please !
also im assuming it all about the Genetics ?(learning !)
Thank You Very Much !
View attachment 1494471View attachment 1494472View attachment 1494473

This is the second BBA, looks completely different. but still shows sex all along.
View attachment 1494474
They both look really good to me and right on track. Keep doing what you're doing.

So very true.

Love your stuff auto beast, your grows always look pretty. I would gladly pay to watch you grow a bean in a large size eazy pyramid.
Thanks alot pal , growing in a pyramid ,that would be cool haha.would make a big lady lol.happy growing every1;)

Good day fine growers,another 5 days has passed for @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar.buds have been busy getting harder and harder by the day .another 5 days of feed then will let fade happen.i think I made the right choice to keep her going.let her bud to her true potential.still trouble free.a very happy lady;)
DSC_0116~3-01.jpeg
DSC_0121-01.jpeg
DSC_0120~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0124~2-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers, keep safe and happy growing every1;)

Back