Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Good day fine growers,so another 6 days later for @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar. No more feed now .just water till the finish.u can see there is no fade as I back off on feed.she is a perfect healthy bush of buds;) side branches and a few colas up top starting to buckle under the weight of the buds.exactly what I was waiting for;) u can see her buds are even firmer today.and have filled out beautifully, a trouble free lady start to finish;) a growers dream, always remember growers , a plant is what u make it.and don't always believe what u read or u are told.if I did I wouldn't be autobeast;) well here she is;)
DSC_0129-01.jpeg
DSC_0131-01.jpeg
DSC_0132-01.jpeg
DSC_0134~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0135-01.jpeg
DSC_0133-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers, keep safe and happy growing every1;)

I have slow internet so I'm watching the page load and saw the pot last. That's a lot for the pot size. Beautiful plant - I'm salivating here. :baked:
Thanks mate ,yea Iv always said.a 15 litre pot will bring u a big plant.proof yet again right there haha;) and remember it's not just about pot size.but also how much room u give the plant to grow is the most important thing to think about ,if u Wana grow a big lady;) defo should be a nice yield for sure;) happy growing every1;)

Looks good Labrat, I too am VERY appreciative of this thread !!! Lots to learn. My first grow also , day 42 and as AB mentioned on my questions in my last posts, is exactly what they did, 2 BlueBerry Autos there was still some stretch and im pretty sure bloom mode now , so bloom feed from here on (ive also gave them some molasses/cal-mag) , seems the Amnesia Haze is still in stretch (which is norm for sativa known for bigger stretch if ive read correctly).
And so now, wondering when will I know/how to determine when im at about the 14 day mark away from a harvest ? when to start watching for the trichomes to become cloudy, Im sure not set in stone but there must be some indicators ahead of , like maybe when most pistols become orange/brown, maybe then start watching trics ? Plus the grow time, which these are said to be 10-14 weeks (approx.of course)
this will be my first harvest and want it to be great !! Again VERY exciting and I haven't had this much fun in a while !! :biggrin:

Then of course will need some (plenty) of advice on the drying, but more so the curing, is there an easy/simple full proof method ?
I did find this, (https://www.autoflower.org/threads/drying-and-curing-instructional.27192/)
I should have more time to figure this part out ahead of time.

couple current pics for now: Oh, FYI 2BB and 1AH all same age.
closet
IMG_1527.jpeg

close up of 1st BBA
IMG_1532.jpeg

IMG_1548.jpeg

2nd BBA and AH
IMG_1536.jpeg

close up AH , stretching
IMG_1540.jpeg

Oh and 2new ones, Northern Light , both topped yesterday @ day 18 :eyebrows:

IMG_1533.jpeg

SO MUCH FUN ! :yay:

Good day fine growers ,so it's been another 7 days, of just water for @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar.fade just starting to show.she has 3 days left of water then harvest time;) u can see the quality of the buds .and the denseness is outstanding. Has stiffened right up. this plant has been a joy to grow from start to finish;) cnt be bad
DSC_0129~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0130~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0131~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0132~3-01.jpeg

Good day fine growers ,so it's been another 7 days, of just water for @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar.fade just starting to show.she has 3 days left of water then harvest time;) u can see the quality of the buds .and the denseness is outstanding. Has stiffened right up. this plant has been a joy to grow from start to finish;) cnt be bad
View attachment 1502309View attachment 1502310View attachment 1502311View attachment 1502312
Do you harvest when your trichromes are all milky or do you let them amber some before harvesting?

Back