Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

I had a freebie bubble gum "auto" that never flowered. Finally on day 69 I put her on 12/12 light schedule and a week later she started flowering. I should have flipped the light schedule a few weeks earlier.
My last growerschoiceseeds bubblegum freebies didnt flower either. 1 out of 3 ended up autoflowers.

My last growerschoiceseeds bubblegum freebies didnt flower either. 1 out of 3 ended up autoflowers.
I wouldn't be buying from them again;) there is alot of very good seedbanks to choose from. Some very solid stable genetics out there.us growers are spoilt for choice.keep pushing for better genetics.as true solid genetics allow u to see how capable u are of growing a plant;) happy growing every1;)

I wouldn't be buying from them again;) there is alot of very good seedbanks to choose from. Some very solid stable genetics out there.us growers are spoilt for choice.keep pushing for better genetics.as true solid genetics allow u to see how capable u are of growing a plant;) happy growing every1;)
Yea i this was the first place i had bought from for my first few grows. Bad choice. Going with a few dutch passion that you recommended and something else i havent figured out yet. Beginning of august ill have a new light and seeds cant wait!

Yea i this was the first place i had bought from for my first few grows. Bad choice. Going with a few dutch passion that you recommended and something else i havent figured out yet. Beginning of august ill have a new light and seeds cant wait!
You'll not go wrong with anything Dutch Passion. I recently finished a DP Auto Extreme which lived up to its title and their Kerosene Krash is just a thing of marvel, high THC, high in terp content and big on flavour.

I started by attaching a thick wire plant stand and supporting it with a halo on spikes. It worked but it soon grew out of that and I had to take it off and replace it with a wire mesh that was also attached to the pot with wooden stakes that worked well but I realised it was all in the name of trying to squeeze the maximum bud possible and I've since recovered from that madness and everything is now down to some plastic clips, and a plug on a saucer and a jug of nute.

View attachment 1480594View attachment 1480595View attachment 1480596View attachment 1480597

@Legz, i got my clips from eBay, I've tried a few the red ones above are not suitable they are only for thin stems, I've ended up just using the two part white clips. The point for me was not being tied down with elaborate architecture in my quest for the most simple set up which I've finally achieved, just a one litre plug on a 5" saucer, hand watered from a bucket so the clips were ideal.

Here's the Jack47XL that I used the clips on, she's almost down and spread out nicely without taking up too much room. And as you can see she has been topped.

View attachment 1480598
Cannacage there is a Vendor thread on here have a look

Good day growers .another 5 days later .I did defol the big lady same day after last update.best to have good air flow around a plant and buds,for a happy plant,and keep the mold away.the buds keep swelling and throwing out her white hairs ,think il keep her green for 2 for weeks ,then no more feed,then late fade begin. This plant is an unbelievable specimen.some of the side buds ,well alot are as big as the mains up top outstanding for sure.suprised me with pure power of this lady.if u have not grown @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar,then Ur missing out growers.and remember ,a plant is what u make it;)
View attachment 1489797View attachment 1489798
Keep it green growers, keep safe and happy growing every1;)
awesome plant that mate, cos of this., deffo 1 I will be adding to my list

Have you have an autoflower go past weeks 4 or 5 to flower? I have a northern lights "auto" from growerschoiceseeds that is now at week 5 and 5 days and no signs of flower yet. Just curious cause i dont have an area i can switch to switch to 12/12 in.
yeah mine didnt start till about day 43, but that was a haze strain which tend to be longer the most autos, 12-15 wks

Good day fine growers hope all is well.so another 5 days later for my @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar . Buds getting harder by the day .she is still budding strong ,so another week of feed she will have and see what she looks like in another 5 days.she is trouble free and very happy.
DSC_0111~2-03.jpeg
DSC_0112~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0113~2-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers, keep safe and happy growing every1;)

Greetings Folks, Newbie here, glad to be here ! First post: GREAT info/thread here, Thanks for sharing Autobeast !!!!!!
Im sure ive got a lot to learn here and looking forward to it. I dabbled a little some 35+ yrs ago, my how things have changed:lol:

first off, is there a way to tell if a plant is auto or photo ? I ask because before I got some magic beans, I started a couple of seeds from a bag of what I had smoked awhile back, not sure what there are, and now on day 46 with no signs of flower, is there a way to tell auto/photo, or
how long should I give it before turning back the light to induce flowering ? there's 2, one looks great to me, I missed the time for topping so I just triedmy first hand at some lst, it helped !!
but the second one seemed stunted from the get go, the stem seem to have a kink like in it from the start(?) Its a weird one(?)

any suggestions
first one that looks good to me
View attachment 1489966

and the second ,stunted weird one(?) (which I did top at the 4th node I think(?), 3rd-5th somewhere there)
View attachment 1489968

View attachment 1489967

next post I will show my first official magic beans grow
Thanks Folks (Autobeast + ) !
Looking really great ,welcome and thanks for the kind words. And respect pushing the auto limits. Great to see.ur plants look very happy ,keep doing what u doing,always lots to learn ,everyday is a growing day;) if not it's a waisted day haha;) Ur in the right place that's for sure,keep safe.happy growing every1;)

Back