Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

I started by attaching a thick wire plant stand and supporting it with a halo on spikes. It worked but it soon grew out of that and I had to take it off and replace it with a wire mesh that was also attached to the pot with wooden stakes that worked well but I realised it was all in the name of trying to squeeze the maximum bud possible and I've since recovered from that madness and everything is now down to some plastic clips, and a plug on a saucer and a jug of nute.

thinkbig - 1 (1).jpegthinkbig - 2 (1).jpegthinkbig - 3 (1).jpegthinkbig - 4 (1).jpeg

@Legz, i got my clips from eBay, I've tried a few the red ones above are not suitable they are only for thin stems, I've ended up just using the two part white clips. The point for me was not being tied down with elaborate architecture in my quest for the most simple set up which I've finally achieved, just a one litre plug on a 5" saucer, hand watered from a bucket so the clips were ideal.

Here's the Jack47XL that I used the clips on, she's almost down and spread out nicely without taking up too much room. And as you can see she has been topped.

Jack47 XL - 1.jpeg

Good day fine growers.i have not been online or posted for some time.but growing is my passion.and I'm back to share my growing days with u all;) I have continued to grow.some neglected grows,some loved grows.currently growing some nice ladies.but my focus is on the only girl I'm training . @Antonio_DutchPassion @DutchPassionTony automazar.she was topped young and later Lstd.few defols upto now .she has slowed in stretch and buds beginning;) the standard beast methods;) here she is today.quite a beauty;)
DSC_0063-01.jpeg
DSC_0065-01~2.jpeg
DSC_0105-01.jpeg
DSC_0107-01.jpeg
DSC_0106-01~2.jpeg
DSC_0108-01~2.jpeg

Keep it green growers,happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Good day fine growers.i have not been online or posted for some time.but growing is my passion.and I'm back to share my growing days with u all;) I have continued to grow.some neglected grows,some loved grows.currently growing some nice ladies.but my focus is on the only girl I'm training . @Antonio_DutchPassion @DutchPassionTony automazar.she was topped young and later Lstd.few defols upto now .she has slowed in stretch and buds beginning;) the standard beast methods;) here she is today.quite a beauty;)
View attachment 1480736View attachment 1480737View attachment 1480735View attachment 1480738View attachment 1480739View attachment 1480740
Keep it green growers,happy growing every1;)
She's looking amazing, good things to come I know :thumbsup:, it's great to see you back :toke:. I have two girls on day one today, they'll be getting the Autobeast treatment ;) I hope Devil is well and I'll be sure to follow this.

I thought I topped this Mephisto Double Grape above the 6th node on day 18, but she wound up with 14 main branches. I guess I need to go back to node counting class:
DG.3_day34_14branches.jpg

Here's a top shot, pumping out pistils on day 34 (I do need to get a real camera):
DG.3_day34.jpg

Good day growers,so 8 days later, @DutchPassionTony @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar. Really loving life.this plant is a heavy feeder to keep her green, as her buds fill in firm frosty and fast;) cnt be bad. Gota love growing weed;)
DSC_0109-01.jpeg
DSC_0110-01.jpeg
DSC_0111~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0112-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers;) happy growing every1;)

Good day growers .another 5 days has passed.here is my topped and lstd, @DutchPassionTony @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar.really budding strong ,and been a real joy to grow so far. Top class genetics make a very fun grow.thats for sure.imagine how big the buds will be in 3/4 weeks.nice very nice;) here she is
DSC_0107~2-01.jpeg

DSC_0108-01.jpeg
DSC_0110~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0111~2-02.jpeg
DSC_0112-02.jpeg

Keep it green growers, keep safe and happy growing every1;)

Good day growers .another 5 days has passed.here is my topped and lstd, @DutchPassionTony @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar.really budding strong ,and been a real joy to grow so far. Top class genetics make a very fun grow.thats for sure.imagine how big the buds will be in 3/4 weeks.nice very nice;) here she isView attachment 1487203
View attachment 1487204View attachment 1487205View attachment 1487206View attachment 1487207

:headbang: :d5::cheers::pass:

Good day growers .another 5 days later .I did defol the big lady same day after last update.best to have good air flow around a plant and buds,for a happy plant,and keep the mold away.the buds keep swelling and throwing out her white hairs ,think il keep her green for 2 for weeks ,then no more feed,then late fade begin. This plant is an unbelievable specimen.some of the side buds ,well alot are as big as the mains up top outstanding for sure.suprised me with pure power of this lady.if u have not grown @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar,then Ur missing out growers.and remember ,a plant is what u make it;)
DSC_0108~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0109-02.jpeg

Back