Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Got a White Crack as well, waiting for fourth node as I have a little more overhead room and she’s in a five gallon soil pot - darn nodes are very tight I better top and train.View attachment 990388View attachment 990389
Mate that's my idea of a perfect seedling. I strive to get mine looking exactly like that then Top the 4th at the stage your in now. Good effort :headbang:

t
I don't think your full of shit. I've seen you help many growers including myself to learn a simple way of growing in natures intended style "soil". Some day I plan to try a soil grow but for now I'm still working on mastering my hydroponics system. I love the fast growth in hydro, but it's definitely an advanced style of growing not recommended for beginners. Due to the so many things that can go wrong in just a matter of a day or hours even if a pump fails or power outage or warm temps. So many things can go wrong. If it werent for awesome growers like you forums would suck. I hate assholes that will give you bad information or advice. They're either intentionally trying to see you fail or there just dumb and don't know what the fuck there talking about. Gotta be careful who you trust on the internet, that's for sure. Autobeast is a man of wisdom in soil growing and is well trusted here! Glad to see you back bud
thanks alot bro. there is always lots to learn. and i didnt mean u thought that about memate. just ment in general. even before i came to afn over on 420 mag.i got slated for my claims until time passed and people its for real. same as when started on afn. i got slated for my claims. but look now haha. happy growing every1;)

Mate that's my idea of a perfect seedling. I strive to get mine looking exactly like that then Top the 4th at the stage your in now. Good effort :headbang:

Thanks Evil and Beast, means a lot, appreciate it guys ...

That plant and others had issues getting started ..... Silly me, Initially had 400 Watt LED light 18” at full power until I saw slow growth and curl so I moved up to 32 inches at 50 percent power ..... slowly lowered light down to 28” and gave plants short periods with light at 75 percent ..... today they are getting 18,000 lumens up from 14,000 lumens and running at 75 percent .....

Did not make that mistake with the Strawberry Nuggets and they are looking strong for only 10-12 days old, depending on which of the three I look at ...... not sure if I’ll top the Nuggets - Wonder what you guys think as Nuggets suppose to “mound” and be short anyways .....

Went ahead and ordered a second tent, this stuff is addicting, l like to grow stuff anyways and now this, I’m all in!

Attachments

• 994BADF2-DBFF-40B9-8811-4308D99EFF02.jpeg
    994BADF2-DBFF-40B9-8811-4308D99EFF02.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 63
Royal queen blue cheese day 57. Topped at 4th node. Slow growth at the beginning due to a new QB i had no experience with. But she's doing well now under 250w qb and 250w.
5aad0af84c3ab3698d93b2b06fed80fe.jpg
f0d8c572476c8cb021cf78b59841cd96.jpg
c141c690e80150aa7f60ae5090dd659e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
welcome bro fat rep slap for that:slap:she is looking great. happy growing ;)

Hard to believe this is the same strain amd the top one is even older.. what a little training and letting the plant do its thing does.View attachment 990519
dont think its genetic.mephisto are top class genetics very solid,outstanding infact every time. phenos differ in any seedbank;) growing conditions are key! and plant health, always diffrent with every grower. we all have our own found way;) diffrent lights, feed temps, again and grow condition. all make all our grows diffrent;) happy growing ;)

Hard to believe this is the same strain amd the top one is even older.. what a little training and letting the plant do its thing does.View attachment 990519
ur plant is super happy and she will bring u top quality nugs. no matter size of plant, all fun and games. u, we are all doing a great job, be proud;) when u smoke mephisto genetics ul see what i mean. and may i recomend to any grower that mephisto, 3bear og is out of this world. u gota grow it smoke to belive it no shit. il even tag @mephisto .cause they truly are top guys really making special genetics. happy growing every1;)

Test

Test
Back