Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

good day growers. so my topped auto garden bang on track. the 2 back girls and front middle, mephisto sourliver autos all had a heavy defol 3 days ago. and front left and right plants dinafem critical jack enjoying life. the 1 in the right is now as big and wide as the sourliver next to her. a very rammed tent this run.didnt expect things to get so wild. not grown these beans before. buds are coming in fast as always from mephisto and really kicking up a stink;) here some pics
_20181230_115437.JPG
_20181230_115515.JPG
front middle and younger sour liver making the switch to bloom;)
_20181230_115530.JPG
_20181230_115545.JPG
girls are happy so im happy grower. happy growing every1 ;)

oh and here is my other auto lady;) mephisto genetics northern cheese haze auto. grown under 100w migro cob in my small tent. she was topped young. then lstd. then supercropped her 2 main colas. here the results so far.
DSC_1653.JPG
DSC_1671.JPG
and today
_20181230_115600.JPG
_20181230_115614.JPG
_20181230_115626.JPG
happy growing every1. gota love autos;)

oh and here is my other auto lady;) mephisto genetics northern cheese haze auto. grown under 100w migro cob in my small tent. she was topped young. then lstd. then supercropped her 2 main colas. here the results so far. she is budding away and smelling nice;) View attachment 993374 and today;) View attachment 993378 View attachment 993379 View attachment 993380 happy growing every1. gota love autos;)
Your tents look awesome! Beautiful ladies! What do you think of the Migro? Your NCH seems to approve.

Your tents look awesome! Beautiful ladies! What do you think of the Migro? Your NCH seems to approve.
thanks dude yea u cnt really beat migro 100. or cobs in general to be fair. .did same to last plant under this light got 6 oz dry. but i find they take abit longer to finish under cobs compared to my led tent but for hardly any power. the extra wait is worth it;) happy growing every1 ;)

looking good mate how long you been using the migro ?
about a year now mate. did a few grows with migro 200 cobs. grew insane huge plants. now i use migro 100.cobs are insane thats for sure.u gota grow with 1 to belive it to be honest. cause i never expected the outcome i got until i seen it with my own eyes. cobs are defo the future. but leds i will always use also. they are so great to grow with happy growing every1 ;)

Hey Beast, great thread, have you ever tried LST so that the nodes/colas can be trained more towards one side of the pot, so that in a small tent with multiple pots you could get more colas into the middle of the tent to make better use of the light?

Topping and LST on my next grow :woohoo1:

Hey Beast, great thread, have you ever tried LST so that the nodes/colas can be trained more towards one side of the pot, so that in a small tent with multiple pots you could get more colas into the middle of the tent to make better use of the light?

Topping and LST on my next grow :woohoo1:
thanks dude and welcome. yea its very easy to get a plant to face or lean whifh ever way desired. when iv done that. iv bent the plant over from week 1.and keep the stem at and angle as she grows. and she will grow that way. makes lst easier in that direction. cause the plant is already facing the way u want. so just lst as normal. spread the plant wide open;) hope this helps. happy growing every1 ;)

thanks dude and welcome. yea its very easy to get a plant to face or lean whifh ever way desired. when iv done that. iv bent the plant over from week 1.and keep the stem at and angle as she grows. and she will grow that way. makes lst easier in that direction. cause the plant is already facing the way u want. so just lst as normal. spread the plant wide open;) hope this helps. happy growing every1 ;)

Cheers for the advice, happy growing :cheers:

Test

Test
Back