Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Short Stuff Seeds Boutique line

what the hell do you do to these plants GB? This Growth is unreal!!!

Looking sweet grey bear man it's an amazing plant mine still hasn't stopped growing and she's on day 35 standing just over 3 foot:grin: good luck brother sub'd

Brother GB :) She's got the Vigor!! Such a beautiful structure! Cannot wait to see her in full regalia!!
:Sharing One::d5:

Thanks Waxi, Herman, & Automan,

Good breeding is certainly helping.

I just do my best to give them what they want and love on em.

Oh sh*t,
just checked on her
2 inches since yesterday afternoon
25" tall now!
and this is just the beginning of the stretch!
Tha Shiznit was intimidating to watch grow and this girl is twice as big within the same time.

The Auto Big Gun and the La Diva I have growing that all popped on the same day are really pretty nice plants in their own rights but this APA is dwarfing them.

Oh man that sounds crazy. I cant wait to see more pictures.

Wow, looks & sounds great G.Bear ! I've got 5 of these at 7 days old today but your act's gonna be too tough for me to follow, a bit like walking on stage to play guitar after Clapton or SRV just played house down lol. Look forward to seeing this come to fruition. :peace:

Auto Purple Amnesia Short Stuff Seeds Boutique line -31 days

Hey Folks,
31 Days for this gal.
I am trying to maintain a 5 day check in of these journals.
37" tall
32" x 32" wide with quite a bit of heavy structure
She is a hefty looking girl.
As other testers have reported, she is touchy about her nutes and wants them just right.
That being said, if you are growing this strain, start by feeding light, when you notice the leaf centers yellowing, immediately bump the feed by 25%.
She should green up within 24 hrs, hopefully with no tip burn.
If the burn is not bad, just let it ride. If their is no burn, wait until you begin to see the leaf centers begin to yellow again. Repeat.

Dutchpro autoflowering nutes according to their own hydro chart
Light Schedule 24/0
Lights- 750 watts combined T5, LED, hps

Here are some pics to look at.
Thanks for looking!
GB

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150215_072133.jpg
    20150215_072133.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 430
  • 20150215_072215.jpg
    20150215_072215.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 427
Looking like another Grey Bear monster is on it's way! Great growing like always!

short stuff my a$$ lol. not when you're their caretaker Grey Bear!

Back