Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

FUCK!!!!!!

my dog ate my plants!!!!!!!!!! He pulled the right out of the coco and chewed them! I left the growroom door open as its so cold out, I needed the extra heat in there.
I replanted them, but they are likely all done for except the Trainwreck which only got nibbled...................

:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::finger::finger::face::poof::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::baghead:

awwww...that sucks!!!!! Pets, gotta love the antics they can get into some time. :kitty:

Yep really........

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg

No way, holy crap.

maybe one blueberry domina and the trainwreck will make it. The HBSS was beautiful and the biggest plant in the tent.......... booooooooooo hoooooooooo shit damn and all the other bad words............

I started new seeds as I'm figuring i'll have to pull three of these. No sense wasting time on badly damaged plants. its the 4o dollars worth of seed wasted that bothers me!

I was about to start a test grow so I'll do them in the autopots. I've been gifted with Durrty Magic for testing, two are soaking now. I also have a cross I made and have not grown yet, Dragon's Blood ( male ) x Critical 2.0 auto from Dinafem I believe.

You know, I really was pissed and I shouldn't have been. Guess I still have issues with my brother's death. But I didn't take it out on my dog though either, I'd never do such a thing. But I made myself miserable instead. And you know what? A little Mexican airlines fixed that!

:baked:

Update:
the Trainwreck is doing very well! She survived with just minor leaf damage and is growing quickly now. The Blueberry Domina actually finally looks like maybe she's recovering. her leaves look greener to me. i was going to chop her for an experiment in cloning, but I think I'll just let her continue now that she's improving.

I have one, Durrty Magic to plant soon. i'll be starting a second and plant them both in the empty pots.

trainwreck -3-10-2016.jpg

durrty magic -3-9-2016.jpg

Back