Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

Went in to check on things, and planned to pull the Blueberry Domina........ well, overnight she greened up and stated growing! I swear, yesterday she was still kind of yellow looking and I had decided to yank her and quit wasting space. now I'm going to let her finish just because she will! He, I'm not hurting for bud lol!

Here's a pic:

b-domina pic1 -3-15-2016.jpg

I keep thinking back to my first grow, White Widow in DWC. I had 2 plants in an 18 gallon res. I broke one plant almost completely off just above I think the 2nd or 3rd node. I stood her up, tied her with yarn. Three days later she was healed enough to support itself. she stalled for maybe 2 weeks. Then.......... BOOM! She ended at 43" tall and gave me 6 ounces! The undamaged plant gave up an ounce.....

mmmmm, dammed weeds.......get some round-up View attachment 542135

On a more flippant note, will be interesting to see yield and how long time she takes to finish!!!

Added 5 gallons of solution to the res today. In a few days I'll connect the pot for the Blueberry Domina. The Trainwreck has been hooked up about 3 days. Everything looking good so far. I upped the ppm of my nutrient solution to 600 ppms, including 100 ppm of cal/mag. ph'd to 5.85 I'll be transplanting the GSC and the Durrty Magic in about 3 more days also. For the first time, i'm running my light in veg mode, seems to be doing fine. But the Trainwreck should flower soon so I'm going to turn it up to full power.

Update:

Trainwreck is growing quickly and and the BlueBerry Domina is gaining ground! She's looking very good! I'm very impressed by her recovery. I don't expect her to get nearly as big as she might have, but judging by looks, I'll get a nice little harvest just the same!
Apparently they like the Sea Grow also, plants look healthy and green.

Tranrweck - Blueberry Domina pic1 -3-17-2016.jpg
Tranrweck - pic1 -3-17-2016.jpg
Blueberry Domina pic1 -3-17-2016.jpg
Blueberry Domina pic2 -3-17-2016.jpg

Update:
The girls are doing well! And they have company! I transplanted the Durrty Magic and the Girl Scout Cookies into the 2 vacant pots. Lets see how they do!

Update:

My ladies are looking fantastic! The trainwreck is flowering nicely and still gaining in size. The Blueberry Domina looks great too! Her color has turned a nice shade of green and her size is amazing for a plant completely ripped from the soil! I can't wait to see what this little lady gives up in bud at the end!

The FastBuds GSC is doing well seeing a little gain in growth. I think I was too anxious to get it in there and transplanted too soon. I expected more growth by now, but we'll see in a few days. The Durrty Magic doesn't look happy at all sadly. Hopefully she perks up soon! I gave her some plain water today. I'll be connecting the BD's auto pot today to the res. system seems to be working nicely for the train wreck. i still top water with nutrient solution once a week to moisten the surface of the coco mostly.

trainwreck pic1 -3-24-2016.jpg

Blueberry Domina pic1 -3-24-2016.jpg

GSC pic1 -3-24-2016.jpg
durrty Magic pic1 -3-24-2016.jpg

Back