Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud Communal Thread

Funny, I was going to make the same comparison. 10-20% turned out merely ok, the rest didn't even sprout or had all kinds of issues and severely stunted. Very odd.

Strange. Another Zambeza special???! :rofl:

:pass:

I read recently about new high powered scanning systems for post in a lot of northern EU countries. I wonder if it's these that are destroying seeds?

sorry to hear about all you guys problems but has anyone let a plant go fully into flower and finish not all DP strains are big producers so it might not be a auto thats gets very large but as far as germination problems it seems to be a problem for alot of people right now not just with these seeds just my thought
:pass:

Last edited:
I was gonna update....but ill be spending the next few days in hospital. Work related incident. :doh:
on the bright side, Ill be off sick for the next month or so :yay:
damm hope its nothing to serious :pass:

damm hope its nothing to serious :pass:
severed the tendons on my right hand, well, little finger, ring finger, middle finger. Gutted. Operation tomorrow, so beer and weed session tonight. I might see if I can get some pics when I get home, I have one good working hand

severed the tendons on my right hand, well, little finger, ring finger, middle finger. Gutted. Operation tomorrow, so beer and weed session tonight. I might see if I can get some pics when I get home, I have one good working hand
Ouch, sorry to hear such bad news, wish you the best for your hand!!:pass:

Back