Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud Communal Thread

I'm sorry to say I have the same issues with my 4 OBS. They grow barely, and the oldest is now 26 days, the 3 in the small pots are day 22. The one in the big pot is 24 cm tall and has shown she's a girl. Looks healthy and all, just taking a break with a snail or something,, nothing much happening. Everything I grow is treated the same, so something is not right here I think. There is no trouble with everything else.
I will let them go maybe a week more, and if the usual explosion doesn't happen, then they're goners. I have 3 more seeds from 5he same package, but I think better get new ones from a another or fresh batch.
Really strange, never had trouble with anything DP before, but that's what's testing is for so I'm not crying omy eyes dry or anything, it happens. If there's another batch of seeds I'll give OB another run, no worries.
CameraZOOM-12092017_11.jpg
CameraZOOM-12092017_11.jpg
@DutchPassionTony

CameraZOOM-12092017_7.jpg

CameraZOOM-12092017.jpg
CameraZOOM-12092017_13.jpg

I'm sorry to say I have the same issues with my 4 OBS. They grow barely, and the oldest is now 26 days, the 3 in the small pots are day 22. The one in the big pot is 24 cm tall and has shown she's a girl. Looks healthy and all, just taking a break with a snail or something,, nothing much happening. Everything I grow is treated the same, so something is not right here I think. There is no trouble with everything else.
I will let them go maybe a week more, and if the usual explosion doesn't happen, then they're goners. I have 3 more seeds from 5he same package, but I think better get new ones from a another or fresh batch.
Really strange, never had trouble with anything DP before, but that's what's testing is for so I'm not crying omy eyes dry or anything, it happens. If there's another batch of seeds I'll give OB another run, no worries.
View attachment 803195 View attachment 803195 @DutchPassionTony

View attachment 803193
View attachment 803196 View attachment 803197
Me too, never had problems with DP seeds...

Is everyone having issues? Mine came up slightly pale, but have gone mad. I got back this morning, I haven't seen my seeds for over a week, and I'm staggered at the growth of the OB. Pics as soon as I get home
:cheers:

Is everyone having issues? Mine came up slightly pale, but have gone mad. I got back this morning, I haven't seen my seeds for over a week, and I'm staggered at the growth of the OB. Pics as soon as I get home
:cheers:
I think Scally is the only one without...

Strange. Another Zambeza special???! :rofl:

:pass:

I read recently about new high powered scanning systems for post in a lot of northern EU countries. I wonder if it's these that are destroying seeds?
Really? Have to google it...

Strange. Another Zambeza special???! :rofl:

:pass:

I read recently about new high powered scanning systems for post in a lot of northern EU countries. I wonder if it's these that are destroying seeds?
That said i had seeds sent from tony the week before and all are fine .....in fact ..the strongest ive grown

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back