Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud Communal Thread

i hope to go some day but im not going anywhere till the world chills the fuck out shits getting out of hand :pass:

Yeah I can understand that mate. Personally I think we should do the opposite though. Don't let the fuckers affect our lives any more than they already have.

Yeah I can understand that mate. Personally I think we should do the opposite though. Don't let the fuckers affect our lives any more than they already have.
of course we shouldnt but for me personally im not getting in a tin can and being trapped 30000ft in the air where i have no control :pass:but anyways did you get germing some orange bud yet

of course we shouldnt but for me personally im not getting in a tin can and being trapped 30000ft in the air where i have no control :pass:but anyways did you get germing some orange bud yet

Yeah mate in tissue now. Just built some cobs and put the tent up so they will be planted in the morning. Can't bloody wait. I'll also bring the two little mephistos in from the garden.

Just checking in 2 weeks today ,it was a bit slow but we are away now
a553f6f9c2c6fa42b2deb2d390f7da89.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Here is one of my orange bud at day 19 in an autopot with coco and has a 55w cree cob to herself for now. She was really slow like many has reported, but now she is picking up the pace. Reminds me of other DP strains like ultimate, slow and then boom. I have 3 more 4 days younger and the look even slower, but let's see
CameraZOOM-05092017_7.jpg
CameraZOOM-05092017_5.jpg
CameraZOOM-05092017_4.jpg

Here's the 4 day younger ones, the are under a hs1 light for now
CameraZOOM-05092017_2.jpg

The 3 bottom one are orange bud, and the 4 top plants are Glueberry same age day 14. Bit of nute splash burn on the early leaves, nothing unusual for me.Feed is FloraNova, calmag and some silica.

Her possible replacement is up to say hello to the world :welcome:

Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud day 1.

a39fec0518ba3cc080797823face2381.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i didnt scroll down far enough i was thinking thats one hell of a plant for day 1 :crying:

Back