Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud Communal Thread

It is the heat buddy [emoji482]
None of my other plants have done this .....and they have all been in the same enviroment .....at its hottest i reach 31........i know its not ideal but its worked just fine in the past .....christ i managed 6.5 oz in 34 degrees in july

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

None of my other plants have done this .....and they have all been in the same enviroment .....at its hottest i reach 31........i know its not ideal but its worked just fine in the past .....christ i managed 6.5 oz in 34 degrees in july

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
In my outdoor tent the temps reach also 32 on a sunny Day but looks like they love it but mostly are the temps between 24/30 and at night/morning 6/12

It is the heat buddy [emoji482]
I would agree if any of the others it shares it home with were suffering,it's just a mutant and probally a weakness
IMAG0801.jpg

I won't give up on it yet ....the others are thriving
b606afc267203fc7a98241100e58cac6.jpg
7d3448c1991539adad4310b849a3e140.jpg
d975823cc7ff5a1b1b65708f960d11e6.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
Lol I think we all getting mixed up here , stoners lol, I was referring to my triploid mutant, yours are fine lol , give it time, blowyourmind was saying my girl was heat stress not yours , lol,

Thanks very much @DutchPassionTony my beans arrived safe and sound. Thank you mate thats very cool of you.

They are soaking/germing and will go into soil and under some cobs tomorrow when I get off my arse and make some.

Thanks again Tony / Dutch Passion, I am really looking forward to growing this strain as it was a total classic when I first started going to Holland many many moons ago. I'm privileged to be involved.

Thanks very much @DutchPassionTony my beans arrived safe and sound. Thank you mate thats very cool of you.

They are soaking/germing and will go into soil and under some cobs tomorrow when I get off my arse and make some.

Thanks again Tony / Dutch Passion, I am really looking forward to growing this strain as it was a total classic when I first started going to Holland many many moons ago. I'm privileged to be involved.

Back in the game :d5::cheers::bow::pighug:

Back