Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud Communal Thread

Checking in and i have good news...yesterday i did my morning view at AFN while breakfast and i had a "ping" at the private conversations...so i looked into it...and it was Tony asking me: Are you interested SIR to grow the Auto Orange Bud for Dutch Passion? and i answered:

Hell-Ya-b3.jpg

I´ll do a special setup for those beans after my current finished....

Checking in and i have good news...yesterday i did my morning view at AFN while breakfast and i had a "ping" at the private conversations...so i looked into it...and it was Tony asking me: Are you interested SIR to grow the Auto Orange Bud for Dutch Passion? and i answered:

Hell-Ya-b3.jpg

Awesome bro,the more the merrier i say,going to be alot of very smelly skunk in here before to long [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hell-Ya-b3.jpg

That's great pal going to be good to see the comparison between pot sizes and styles, my third girl just popped her head into the world , so that's full house for me :thumbsup:, got a feeling I going to wish I had an autopot though :biggrin:

Ah, the strawberry cough... That's another one of my good old memories. A lovely daytime smoke. An auto would spark my interest too. Have you ever grown and or tried the Desfrán? I've got a 10 pack in the fridge that I might get the chance to do when my setup is ready for checking in. I just got a flashback of "Hotel California". I've got a few plants like the Auto Orange Bud that'll go first though. But I'm really curious of the Desfrán! Soon grasshopper... Soon. Lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Ive never tried strawberry cough or desfran.....want them both bigtime, but our short outdoor season wont allow it, and i only microgrow in the winter with limited vertical space. Make sure you tage me when you fire up desfran bud!!

Ive never tried strawberry cough or desfran.....want them both bigtime, but our short outdoor season wont allow it, and i only microgrow in the winter with limited vertical space. Make sure you tage me when you fire up desfran bud!!
I sure will buddy! It's on my shortlist. Nowadays I'm only a microgrower too but I've got 2m (6 foot something) in height so I'm gonna try one this winter along with the DP passion fruit. Not simultaneously of course. But first I'm gonna do the Auto Orange Bud. The Auto Daiquiri Limes have my taste buds doing the tango atm so I really want to try the AOB! Are you gonna be doing AOB too?

Nu

Last edited:
I sure will buddy! It's on my shortlist. Nowadays I'm only a microgrower too but I've got 2m (6 foot something) in height so I'm gonna try one this winter along with the DP passion fruit. Not simultaneously of course. But first I'm gonna do the Auto Orange Bud. The Auto Daiquiri Limes have my taste buds doing the tango atm so I really want to try the AOB! Are you gonna be doing AOB too?

Nu

If lots of AOB's have an intense orange smell and taste, then yes i would like to grow it out.

Awesome bro,the more the merrier i say,going to be alot of very smelly skunk in here before to long [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I totally agree 2S2C...a great skunk party!

That's great pal going to be good to see the comparison between pot sizes and styles, my third girl just popped her head into the world , so that's full house for me :thumbsup:, got a feeling I going to wish I had an autopot though :biggrin:
Congrats to the third one hairy! And also you're right to see different growers in more than one medium and more style growing the same strain!

View attachment 792744

Hey guys, this one's come up with 3 starter leaves ,
A triploid plant should be fun to see grow up. According to what I've looked up on these tri- and tetraploids is that they carry an extra set of chromosomes. They could be freakishly strong or not. Lol! It's hard to say. I grew a triploid plant out once and it smelled to high heaven but seemed really light when smoking it. Just keep a close eye on her just in case she goes rogue and starts making bananas. Good luck with her Hairyman!

Back