Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud Communal Thread

Hmmm, maybe more like came completely unravelled and now slowly winding back onto the reel? lols

Need some growing in my life, regardless of the circumstances here.

How you doing buddy?
all is good getting ready to go to battel on sept 1st seed stockers BCN critical all the way

Is that the cob battle mate?

BCN???
ehhh i think each section is having there own comp seed stocker mephisto etc and bcn stants for barcelona its a critical pheno from there

ehhh i think each section is having there own comp seed stocker mephisto etc and bcn stants for barcelona its a critical pheno from there
I have BCN Power plant and BCN Critical ,and have been trying to work out what it meant .......i get it now [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have BCN Power plant and BCN Critical ,and have been trying to work out what it meant .......i get it now [emoji111]

i read it on tangs thread or maybe the website seedstockers is based in barcelona so alot of there stuff comes from there and the rest of spain which is cool since barcelonas suppose to be the new amsterdam having never been to either so i cant say but i heard good things

i read it on tangs thread or maybe the website seedstockers is based in barcelona so alot of there stuff comes from there and the rest of spain which is cool since barcelonas suppose to be the new amsterdam having never been to either so i cant say but i heard good things
Never been myself ........spent lots of time over the yrs in ibiza ........very cool laid back ,kept me going back for 20 yrs [emoji111]

It's true. Kinda.

Very different vibe and philosophy mate. IMO amsterdam is on a fast downward path and barcelona is going the other way. Lots of nice outdoor grown weed in Barcelona and not so many bell ends as amsterdam.

Personally I believe amsterdam has pretty much sold it's soul to the $. Prices are going up and quality going down IMO.

I'm a member of a lovely private schmokin club in barcelona and it's a properly chilled and more local experience. Right in the middle of the old part of the city as well, so pretty awesome for going for walks when you're fully medicated.

I'm not local to BCN by the way. It's pretty easy to join a decent club as a tourist, but best done before you go as they have a quota/max number of members so you can get turned down if they're full.

I personally think the Spanish model for legalising/liberalising weed is brilliant. You can have a certain number of plants yourself, or you can join a club and sign your right to grow your plants to the club who grow them for you. Pure logic. Awesome.

It's true. Kinda.

Very different vibe and philosophy mate. IMO amsterdam is on a fast downward path and barcelona is going the other way. Lots of nice outdoor grown weed in Barcelona and not so many bell ends as amsterdam.

Personally I believe amsterdam has pretty much sold it's soul to the $. Prices are going up and quality going down IMO.

I'm a member of a lovely private schmokin club in barcelona and it's a properly chilled and more local experience. Right in the middle of the old part of the city as well, so pretty awesome for going for walks when you're fully medicated.

I'm not local to BCN by the way. It's pretty easy to join a decent club as a tourist, but best done before you go as they have a quota/max number of members so you can get turned down if they're full.

I personally think the Spanish model for legalising/liberalising weed is brilliant. You can have a certain number of plants yourself, or you can join a club and sign your right to grow your plants to the club who grow them for you. Pure logic. Awesome.
i hope to go some day but im not going anywhere till the world chills the fuck out shits getting out of hand :pass:

Back