Dutch Passion Auto Brooklyn Sunrise grow journal

This weed is OUTSTANDING after a good long cure. I am growing more right now

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

This weed is OUTSTANDING after a good long cure. I am growing more right now

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Though i have only grown 1 so far i agree 110%...stellar fun uphigh potency, amazing taste and smell...looking forward to growing another one, starting next week!!

It is a pleasant nightime weed for sure. This where in the problem with me on couchlock I am so hyperactive I have a rough time decerning between uplifting verses couchlock. I find alot of weed to be very uplifting at first then couchlocking comes on. Am I alone on this or does others feel that way.

I get quite the opposite...love sunrise as a daytime pick me up sort of high.

In the last year or so Dutch Passion has brought out some of the fruitiest and super stony genetics in the form of AUTOS going IMO.

In the last year or so Dutch Passion has brought out some of the fruitiest and super stony genetics in the form of AUTOS going IMO.

And the biggest producers too man!! I am ultra impressed with their new autos...get Cinderella Jack yet man? I just got that and the other new autos to try....really looking forward to trying out the cbd varieties

Not yet but I will give it a whirl for sure.

I have auto brooklyn sunrise and colorado cookies and think different and Auto Ultimate Going right now. They are Seedlings all are going good @daylighting

Sweet, I've noticed all of my four seedlings are very different--I guess that is to be expected, though! I should've bought singles for variety since now I'm going to have a good amount of WW to smoke through and I really wanna shut the grow down until the fall (once I harvest, of course)! ;)

Back