Dutch Passion Auto Brooklyn Sunrise grow journal

Top quality mate enjoy all those buds well done;)

Here is my last Auto Brooklyn sunrise. I have smapled the goods UNREAL. If this is an example of there new auto genetics DP is coming out with all I can say is Explosive stuff . Super easy to germinate and grow two of DP'S best traits IMO. OH yea and for just being on the verge of smoking not cured the high is intense and the taste is BEAUTIFUL

IMG_4987.JPG
IMG_4989.JPG
IMG_4990.JPG
IMG_4991.JPG
IMG_4992.JPG
IMG_4994.JPG
IMG_4996.JPG

This is the SMOKE REPORT. The auto brooklyn sunrise is one of those autos that is outstanding it's resin production is out of this world and the high is powerfull one hit stuff for sure. I am enjoying these new strains Dutch passion has brought out in the last while. If you have not tried auto brooklyn sunrise give it ago it will not dissapoint you.

Way to go farlynew you have some Brooklyn monsters on your hands I must say when I grew her one of the best smokes yet such a resin factory.... You got yourself a nice haul for sure [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Izzy I really appriciate that.

Congrats bro the brooklyn sunrise is still the best smoke i have had to date and i am no spring chicken,the balance of head and body high is fantastic,it will take a very special smoke to outshine the sunrise,i have had smoke a lot stronger but nothing comes close to the smile i have on my face after smoking the sunrise and to think it is there cheapest auto go figure ?

This is the SMOKE REPORT. The auto brooklyn sunrise is one of those autos that is outstanding it's resin production is out of this world and the high is powerfull one hit stuff for sure. I am enjoying these new strains Dutch passion has brought out in the last while. If you have not tried auto brooklyn sunrise give it ago it will not dissapoint you.
Is the high uplifting, or more couchlock?

It is a pleasant nightime weed for sure. This where in the problem with me on couchlock I am so hyperactive I have a rough time decerning between uplifting verses couchlock. I find alot of weed to be very uplifting at first then couchlocking comes on. Am I alone on this or does others feel that way.

Back