New Grower Auto Berry Ryder

@Dr. Babnik good luck do you have a diary I could follow would love to see how pony tailing works out on the strains your are growing

@Spanglish yeah I noticed she was kicking out some pistils the other day she showed her first leafs the 5th may so she's about 24 - 25 days old

She's shocked me how fast and tall she's growing she's almost filled out her temp grow space and has luck would have it my new tent has just arrived so If I take a while to reply it's because I am attempting to put this together on my own not looking forward to it the frames easy it's getting the fabric on that's a nightmare wish me luck lol image.jpeg

I wouldn't leave it tied up for more than 12 hrs .... it takes very little time for the side branches to get the signal that they are dominant .... as little as 4-6 hrs at a time for 3-4 times will have a positive effect ... I believe my LEDs will reach to the bottom of a plant w/ about 36" in height so when I grow plants that are capable of 'great heights' (6') I train the plant to be 6-8-12 tops rather than one tall cola ... allows more foliage to be in the light's effective range ... last couple grows I've relied on super cropping more than pony tailing ... it's a little easier, a little quicker, extremely effective and I don't have to stick around to remove the pipe cleaner ... last couple pics of my signature thread show super cropping on a 2 week old plant ... top straightened up after only a few hours but the added growth is very noticeable .... :eyebrows:

@Spanglish yeah I noticed she was kicking out some pistils the other day she showed her first leafs the 5th may so she's about 24 - 25 days old

She's shocked me how fast and tall she's growing she's almost filled out her temp grow space and has luck would have it my new tent has just arrived so If I take a while to reply it's because I am attempting to put this together on my own not looking forward to it the frames easy it's getting the fabric on that's a nightmare wish me luck lol View attachment 575779

Well if she has started putting out pistils then preflower has started, this is the stage Muddy references to in his Auto Life Cycle post (have linked to it below incase you missed it) where people switch to bloom feeds as they see the start of flowers but in reality you want to keep them on veg feeds until vertical growth stops to max out your plant, so congrats you got a flowering auto girl.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-life-cycle-of-auto-flowering-cannabis.5113/

Best of luck with the tent and am sure she will soon be loving her new home. Looks like there have been a few Auto Berry Ryder grows on AFN so here is a link for the Google search for them, so you can get a idea on what is to come from that strain.

https://www.google.hu/search?q=auto...toflower.net+site:www.autoflower.net&start=10

will post some pics when it's all up and running shouldn't of had a bong before I started been sat listening to stone roses and singing to my baby's lol

@Spanglish thank as always for all the help and baby sitting me through this experience hope I can return the favour one day

lol will be done when its done pal, and might as well get baked and have fun doing it at the same time ;)

My pleasure bro, i am far from a expert but you are using similar nutes and lighting to me the only difference being your not growing in a cardboard box lol, but am happy to help wherever i can and am enjoying following along on the ride, your doing a stella job so far.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Well it's finally done love the new tent bargin at £45

I wouldn't leave it tied up for more than 12 hrs .... it takes very little time for the side branches to get the signal that they are dominant .... as little as 4-6 hrs at a time for 3-4 times will have a positive effect ... I believe my LEDs will reach to the bottom of a plant w/ about 36" in height so when I grow plants that are capable of 'great heights' (6') I train the plant to be 6-8-12 tops rather than one tall cola ... allows more foliage to be in the light's effective range ... last couple grows I've relied on super cropping more than pony tailing ... it's a little easier, a little quicker, extremely effective and I don't have to stick around to remove the pipe cleaner ... last couple pics of my signature thread show super cropping on a 2 week old plant ... top straightened up after only a few hours but the added growth is very noticeable .... :eyebrows:

I did supercrop my White Whidows and they respond very good. :greenthumb:

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
I thought super cropping autos was a no go
just watered the lady her pot was bone dry she took a ful 2 litres she's a thirsty girl I have been using a old sweet tub to catch the run off from my smart pot worked ok I just poked a load of holes in the lid might be useful to some one

Back