New Grower Auto Berry Ryder

@Dr. Babnik Sorry got my info wrong just asked my partner she said she lost her mother to lung and liver cancer and her dad has pancreatic cancer and secondary liver cancer
pancreatic a cancer runs On her dads side of the family and lung and liver on her mothers side

So there's a big chance of her inheriting the gene appreciate your time and effort we will have a look at pubmed.gov
Watch for inflammations of the pancreas. There are heriditary forms as well as typical cases in persons who suffer from chronic pancreatitis. However, inherited cancers of the pancreas has a prevalence of only 5-15% of all cases.
In pubmed you find references to the original studies. If you have questions regarding medical biology, just ask!

@Dr. Babnik thank you apreciate all your help we will Do some research later when the kids goto there grans and knowing your just a pm away to help will make it easier thanks again

image.jpeg image.jpeg Any way getting back to the grow here's a little update on the berry Ryder just a quick pic as I was pony tailing her this morning will take some better pics later when I give her a drink

@Spanglish what do u think of her she's still growing tall and still no preflowers yet should I add some 2700k bulbs to try and induce it or should I just let her do her thing

She is looking great pal :) i think i am right in saying she is at Day 24 today, if so i would just leave her to do her thing as that is not really that late for a auto to start flowering, longer veg is not a bad thing just means a bit longer to finish but bigger plants and more bud to go with it, just keep an eye on her and hopefully we shall see pistils in the next week or so, along with some more rapid growth ;)

Also have just been looking again at the first pic, and cant say for sure but looks like a couple of pistils showing in it.

image.jpeg

@Dr. Babnik thank you apreciate all your help we will Do some research later when the kids goto there grans and knowing your just a pm away to help will make it easier thanks again
Knowledge is pretty useless to me if I don't use it in the service of humanity. I was blessed with 20 yrs of studies in biology, mainly oriented towards the medical sciences. I am specialized in environmental stressors in fish and in human cancerbiology. Quite strange combination, but very closely related at the molecular level.

Would you mind explain the benefits of ponytailing for me? I can't find s tutorial. I have suggested a dedicated forum for plant training. It would be useful for us inexperienced growers. I ponytail one automazar and my Alien (see links in sign.) but I don't know why I do it....

Knowledge is pretty useless to me if I don't use it in the service of humanity. I was blessed with 20 yrs of studies in biology, mainly oriented towards the medical sciences. I am specialized in environmental stressors in fish and in human cancerbiology. Quite strange combination, but very closely related at the molecular level.

Would you mind explain the benefits of ponytailing for me? I can't find s tutorial. I have suggested a dedicated forum for plant training. It would be useful for us inexperienced growers. I ponytail one automazar and my Alien (see links in sign.) but I don't know why I do it....

I got the pony tail idea from @Chester last year, as he was putting out some great looking plants using it, have dug out the link to one of his posts where he explains it in a bit more detail.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/topping-or-fim-help.39623/

@Dr. Babnik Pony tailing is a form of LST with out needing to tie branches down and manipulate the structure of the plant @Spanglish told me about it correct me if I am wrong but you tie the main cola of the plant together with a soft tie such as a pipe cleaner don't tie it to tight

Doing this stops it's vertical growth of the main top forcing the plants energy to the lower branches allowing the lower branches to reach for the light
If done correctly you should have a even canopy much like you do when you LST a plant

I do this for 4 hours twice a day with a 5 hour rest period in between

@Dr. Babnik Pony tailing is a form of LST with out needing to tie branches down and manipulate the structure of the plant @Spanglish told me about it correct me if I am wrong but you tie the main cola of the plant together with a soft tie such as a pipe cleaner don't tie it to tight

Doing this stops it's vertical growth of the main top forcing the plants energy to the lower branches allowing the lower branches to reach for the light
If done correctly you should have a even canopy much like you do when you LST a plant

I do this for 4 hours twice a day with a 5 hour rest period in between

Then I understand.
I do 9 hrs today. Started two days ago with - ponytailing in hrs - 4, 7, 9, 12 and approx 36 coz I have to go away for a meeting.

Back