New Grower Auto Berry Ryder

@Spanglish thank will check it out now mate
When I started lst on my Pakistan Ryder she loved it and I could see a massive difference she bushed up nice then
six colas shot up
I can see why people do it and was well impressed when I tried it but my confidence went out the window when I snapped a branch off

If I was to lst her or pony tail her what stage of her life should I do it is all the info I need in the link ?

Yeah LST can make a big difference to the structure and yield of a plant, the same as you i am not that confident bending a plant over in typical LST fashion as i grow for myself on a plant to plant basis and if i mess up a grow to much that is my bud supply screwed, but Chesters pony tail method is the most effective i have seen in terms of near on 0 stress to the plant while at the same time boosting bud production getting the lowers up closer to the light.

For the pony tail you are just about on time to start now, just make sure you use something soft to tie up the leaves as not to damage them, the fluffy pipe cleaners i used are perfect but you can use you imagination, they will only need between 3-5 hours a day for 4-5 days to see a noticeable difference in the growth, without causing any delay in vertical growth.

Thanks bro gonna try it now will post some pics of before and after thanks for stopping by much apreciated :bump:

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Does this look ok started pony tail at 4pm will take the garden wire off at 6pm

Looks perfect pal ;) you will be able to see now the light penetrates directly to the new growth coming out of the nodes, you will notice that growth start to stretch out and start going vertical, once it is clear of the lower growth and getting light without you helping you can stop on that node, if the next node is blocking out to much light you can go for a few days tieing that one up as well, letting the lower set of fan leaves you had tied up in the previous session loose and continuing the pony tail from the next set up to try pull out one last set of lowers, hope i am clear bro have just been toking hard on some Deep Blue C flowers and kief ;) ;) ;)

Yeah it makes sense bro well explained glad I have you along for the ride

Nice bro is the deep blue c a auto or photo just got a quarter sleestack off a friend waiting for my daughter to go home then I am gonna spark up a fatty and play some black ops 3 zombies

Good to hear, i can ramble on a bit after a smoke sometime lol, i am not a pro by a long shot pal but what little knowledge i have am happy to share.

Deep Blue C is a auto from Mephisto Genetics, a real unique and trippy smoke, that i am down to my last couple of bowls of and then its into the trim jar till harvest ;)

Here is the breeder page on Deep Blue C
http://mephistogenetics.com/shop/mephisto-originals/deep-blue-c-f2.html

and my smoke report on her, as you will see she i am a bit partial to her is my fav auto so far by far, but got to be careful as she has literally put me on my ass on one occasion when i hit it a bit to hard lol.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/deep-blue-c-smoke-and-vape-report.47475/

Will check it out now thanks for the links bro any info you want to share I will gladly take two heads are better than one

she put you on your arse these super autos are deadly these days

I ment to ask you earlier that 6 litre grow you got going is it worth growing in such a small pot does it cut down on grow time or something I have a few 1 gallon pots was tempted to grow a few plants in them there ideal for my grow space and I would be happy with a oz a plant

Yeah they are just as potent these days and just about any photo strain, and Mephisto have got it on point they have already got the first lab tested 25% THC auto strain.

The 6L airpot don't seem to give much difference to me in terms of size to a 11L standard pot, but i only grow small/med strains due to my space and keep them close to the CFL to try keep them squat, as the light penetration from CFL bulbs is not fantastic i don't want them to stretch to much.

The 1L (0.26 gallon) airpots have put out a steady 1/2 oz for me, so a bit of bonus for me on the final harvest squeezed in under the same light, got to water them a bit more often as they get bigger but if you don't mind that and have got the space to squeeze one or two in i say go for it, more bud for the same power costs ;)

Back