Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

hehe, hey all, I'm local ;)

I grow indoor (R)DWC Aquaponics :D

so far I have managed 311g dry Girl Scout Cookies, pretty happy with that, my buddy has a Sweet Seeds Auto mix plant that should pull double with a simple recirculating hydro system

f6

hehe, hey all, I'm local ;)

I grow indoor (R)DWC Aquaponics :D

so far I have managed 311g dry Girl Scout Cookies, pretty happy with that, my buddy has a Sweet Seeds Auto mix plant that should pull double with a simple recirculating hydro system

f6
Heavy hall. Got any pics or link to grow journal?

Another local right here, Nice to neet you @missoss.. Good idea with the thread, i couldn't bring myself to start it, too paranoid about cyber safety lol
Im running some sweet seeds gear at the moment aswell mate, im loving it just pulled a pair of dark devils, one of two reaching 93cm tall!

Also about to start a journal on a psycodelicia from sweet seeds.

Mephisto mix on day 56...
20161018_103150.jpg

600watt hps
Coco perlite, 70/30
Canna coco a + b
Liquid potash
Molasses
Fed run to waste. Finished with a cured 287g from 3 plants 75cm or less

Anyone had luck with seedsman.com lately???
I ordered a few weeks back, they sent my order on the 9th/12th, via stealth at their discretion.
It is my first order with them and would like to know a rough delivery estimate if anyone else in QLD has had success. Peace.

I ordered a few weeks back, they sent my order on the 9th/12th, via stealth at their discretion.
It is my first order with them and would like to know a rough delivery estimate if anyone else in QLD has had success. Peace.

Hey you might find some info on delivery in the Seed Bank Review section.

I tried to order through them for my very first order but they said there was a security issue with my order so I just ordered through another website.

I wish we could order from the seed banks directly to Australia. I'm not quite sure my Sweet Seeds Red Poison is actually Sweet Seeds Red Poison.

Normally takes two weeks to arrive for me.

Back