Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

missoss , What I found when I first started was to study the N.P.K and what each one doe's for the plant , and never fell stupid mate , there is a lot to learn if you go down the path of ratios , I used to use Advanced Nutrients when I first started but way to expensive , when I went organic I first copied there NPK . Also General Hydroponics Cal/Mag is 1.0.0. so you will need that on hand to . I use it for when I don't want a high nitrogen input . So with the 5 basic items you can get local without the big cost you can have a good grow , I use other stuff , but first learn the basic , but I 'll tell you about it another time . You can also pm me with any questions you like . :thumbsup::vibe:

Hi everyone, another local.

I am a long time cabinet grower, due to recent circumstances the cabinet got shut down for a while and I have discovered autos.

I have just recently tortured a fantasmo express and a hubba bubba smello scope from mephisto. They turned out well enough for me to continue the auto journey.

I am on a journey of discovery through the sativa world as they are too time consuming to grow in their photo form.

As a coco grower I have had a bit of trouble transitioning over to potting mix.

No matter how much you spend on potting mix it all seems to be crap. With the amount of powerfeed ,seasol, calimag and epsom salts I need for a soil grow I should just go back to coco for simplicity. I am building a soil mix, but this takes time.

I am currently running 2 fantasmo's , 2 hubba bubba's as well as 2 northern lights.
My first auto was in a bag of $5 potting mix and fed salty old hydro nutes, was a nice sized plant with some of the best tasting buds i've ever smoked! Ive now changed over to 100% coco and the next lot came out smelling amazing but was missing the flavour. I then did two in 50/50 soil coco and it was in between the two levels of quality leaning toward coco though, it also introduced fungus gnats or something... did my head in but owell. For me i cant wait to get back to soil, coco is great for many reasons but seeing as were all only in it for smoke, why not go soil. Let me know what you think man!

Has anyone seen the Yates dynamic lifter, the stinky shit in a brown bag? I've been thinking of trying a grow with that mulled into the medium and then supplemental feeding with seasols powerfeed if and when needed. It could turn out somewhat close to a water only recipe with only a couple of ingredients, dynamic lifter, dolomite lime etc.

Last edited:
Whos uses seedsman.com that lives in qld?
I placed an order on the 7th december and my parcel left the uk on the 9th.
May customs have it, or is it caught up in xmas backlog?
Any insight would be great!

I don't Know about seedsman .com , But I would say xmas rush would be the problem . I all ways avoid December .

Mephisto auto triangle kush
05b1bc1bcbadc877bdb0341fcc9bc2a7.jpg

Auto sour diesel haze , week one flower
d849fce783913ba724cbba9adf8621a7.jpg
2884a84a74a10d763efd785df6869919.jpg
1cb4aed3860e7861c640ed93a089a725.jpg

Take me to your Dealer

Mephisto auto triangle kush
05b1bc1bcbadc877bdb0341fcc9bc2a7.jpg

Auto sour diesel haze , week one flower
d849fce783913ba724cbba9adf8621a7.jpg
2884a84a74a10d763efd785df6869919.jpg
1cb4aed3860e7861c640ed93a089a725.jpg

Take me to your Dealer

Looking A-1 fella!! Awesome outdoor growing!

So guys....I want to hear about success or thoughts about using localized manures from Aussie specific animals. Over here in the frozen north i've used horse and pack mule manure to great effect. You guys using any grass feeder mammals manure down there?

@Alientoker very nice mate , love the training , and I see a 27 lt pot . :thumbsup::vibe:

Guys , I think if we ask really nicely the Mods @Mossy she who is a awesome person :worship::eyebrows::pighug::thumbsup::vibe: we might be able to have this thread as a sticky , as you know we have a lot of unique problems here as in what we can get . And the info we can share is more relevant to us . :thumbsup:

Back