Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

The weather here has been all over the place for the last couple of months. The constant high humidity is not good for flowering plants.

Although, I have discovered diluted apple cider vinegar stops mild PM.

I am not giving up on soil. It will have a place along side coco.

Every medium and style has it's own unique properties.
It didn't end up being that hot. We got one day of 40 and then it rained, hard. Humid for the last two days, but today has been beautiful.

I added a fan to my grow box just before Christmas which, through sheer dumb luck, was perfect timing. It's kept the grow box under 30 degrees even though it was much hotter outside.

DSCN0500.JPG

Okay, here is my current crop of autos. 2nd time with autos.

On the left I think is Mephisto HBSS at 60cm at about 40 days from sprout.

On the right I think is Mephito FE again at 60cm again at 40 days.

The 2 in the middle not sure but may be dinafems at a guess 35 days.

The 2 in the front are Northern Lights at 14 days.

The 4 larger pots are 35cm with potting mix being fed with powerfeed, seasol, calimag and epsom salts. Running powerfeed and seasol at 10ml/l, calimag 4ml/l and epsom salts at 4g/l.

Who said autos don't like to be fed hard. Listening to the advice I went light on nutes on the first round and it really stunted the plants and affected the yield. So this round it's go hard and listen to the plants.

The 2 at the front are 1 gallon fabric pots with coco fed with canna at .6 EC + calimag and epsom salts.

The larger 4 pots are light supplemented. Outdoors for the sun then under homemade cob LED at 150w to complete their 18 hour cycle.

The 2 coco pots are still being slammed under fluros 24/7 while their roots develop.

@4tokin you got them nailed mate . :thumbsup::vibe::slap:

@4tokin you got them nailed mate . :thumbsup::vibe::slap:

Thanks.

I was thinking about doing a general grow thread/log, but I am not sure where to put it as my grows cover so many topics. Indoor, outdoor, soil, coco, LED lighting and multiple breeders. I don't really want multiple threads through several sub forums. Any tips.

Just pic one main spot and start a perpetual thread. Add the tags to the other, led, soil, etc

View attachment 679639

Okay, here is my current crop of autos. 2nd time with autos.

On the left I think is Mephisto HBSS at 60cm at about 40 days from sprout.

On the right I think is Mephito FE again at 60cm again at 40 days.

The 2 in the middle not sure but may be dinafems at a guess 35 days.

The 2 in the front are Northern Lights at 14 days.

The 4 larger pots are 35cm with potting mix being fed with powerfeed, seasol, calimag and epsom salts. Running powerfeed and seasol at 10ml/l, calimag 4ml/l and epsom salts at 4g/l.

Who said autos don't like to be fed hard. Listening to the advice I went light on nutes on the first round and it really stunted the plants and affected the yield. So this round it's go hard and listen to the plants.

The 2 at the front are 1 gallon fabric pots with coco fed with canna at .6 EC + calimag and epsom salts.

The larger 4 pots are light supplemented. Outdoors for the sun then under homemade cob LED at 150w to complete their 18 hour cycle.

The 2 coco pots are still being slammed under fluros 24/7 while their roots develop.
I'm doing the indoor/outdoor grow as well. I've got my plants under lights from 11pm to 7am to take advantage of the off-peak electricity charge, and then outside (weather permitting) until 5pm before they go to bed.

I must upload some photos. If the weather is good tomorrow I'll take some up to date ones and share.

Hope you all have a good new years tonight guys , Wife is going out with some friends and I am going to a mates place to play pool and darts , bit of a old time crew getting together . Beer - good Rum - and some mighty fine Smoke . -- :pass::cheers::thumbsup::vibe:

DSC_0009.JPG

Seedsman.com to Qld for the win!!!! Just checked mailbox and Auspost left me a nice little parcel pickup card yesterday.
Went to local post office today and collected, TOP NOTCH STEALTH! Breeders packs and tonnes of freebies. Couldnt be happier! Ordered on the 6th dec, delivered on the 30th..... not bad at all! Highly recommended for there prices, they have there own strains which tend to be the freebies, which you can choose and you could catch many a breeder deal as I managed to snag unknowingly!!!!
3 x 3 seed packs of dutch passion, sweet seeds and pyramid. All autos and all good! Plus 8 free autos of various breeds from seedsman.
So overall, 17 premo seeds for $104 incl stealth delivery... who could ask santa for more???

Nice everyone!

been watching ;)

after a bit of a break I've popped a few again after a few false starts at the height of the silly season!

WP_20170101_17_47_37_Rich.jpg

this time hydro, will try and merge some organics, hydro and aquaponics along the way.

full aquaponics was hectic!

f6

Back