Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Guys , I think if we ask really nicely the Mods @Mossy she who is a awesome person :worship::eyebrows::pighug::thumbsup::vibe: we might be able to have this thread as a sticky , as you know we have a lot of unique problems here as in what we can get . And the info we can share is more relevant to us . :thumbsup:

:superhero:

Happy Holidays...:bday1:

Beautiful training! Those are looking fantastic.

fcefa0e0e934fd1a958307e05460a607.jpg
gave her a feed

Take me to your Dealer

The stems on your Sour Diesel are thick. Looks awesome.

What nutrient regime are you running?

@bubblenut The vault cannabis seed store... The best man, variety, cheap, and safe, pretty sure theyll resend seized orders untill confirmed delivery aswell... i think. Bonza and marijuana sedds.nl have also worked for me but are pricier.

The stems on your Sour Diesel are thick. Looks awesome.

What nutrient regime are you running?
Just power feed , seasol , ozi magic monster outdoors in veg and add a bit of natures own super bloom when it flowers and cut back on powerfeed too , feed when they need it , usually once a week , plain water a every few days

Take me to your Dealer

Forecast for the next few days
Thursday: 32
Friday: 36
Saturday: 37
Sunday: 40
Monday: 40
Tuesday: 37

I'm going to be watching my plants very carefully.

The weather here has been all over the place for the last couple of months. The constant high humidity is not good for flowering plants.

Although, I have discovered diluted apple cider vinegar stops mild PM.

My first auto was in a bag of $5 potting mix and fed salty old hydro nutes, was a nice sized plant with some of the best tasting buds i've ever smoked! Ive now changed over to 100% coco and the next lot came out smelling amazing but was missing the flavour. I then did two in 50/50 soil coco and it was in between the two levels of quality leaning toward coco though, it also introduced fungus gnats or something... did my head in but owell. For me i cant wait to get back to soil, coco is great for many reasons but seeing as were all only in it for smoke, why not go soil. Let me know what you think man!

I am not giving up on soil. It will have a place along side coco.

Every medium and style has it's own unique properties.

Back