Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

@hecno I jumped on batphone.com.au and got all the things you recommended. They were super helpful. Package should arrive early this week and then I'll be growing organic.

Last edited:
@missoss Good on ya mate , very good stuff they have . Any questions just ask , you can blend your own NPK ratios as well .

Hi everyone, another local.

I am a long time cabinet grower, due to recent circumstances the cabinet got shut down for a while and I have discovered autos.

I have just recently tortured a fantasmo express and a hubba bubba smello scope from mephisto. They turned out well enough for me to continue the auto journey.

I am on a journey of discovery through the sativa world as they are too time consuming to grow in their photo form.

As a coco grower I have had a bit of trouble transitioning over to potting mix.

No matter how much you spend on potting mix it all seems to be crap. With the amount of powerfeed ,seasol, calimag and epsom salts I need for a soil grow I should just go back to coco for simplicity. I am building a soil mix, but this takes time.

I am currently running 2 fantasmo's , 2 hubba bubba's as well as 2 northern lights.

Hi everyone, another local.

I am a long time cabinet grower, due to recent circumstances the cabinet got shut down for a while and I have discovered autos.

I have just recently tortured a fantasmo express and a hubba bubba smello scope from mephisto. They turned out well enough for me to continue the auto journey.

I am on a journey of discovery through the sativa world as they are too time consuming to grow in their photo form.

As a coco grower I have had a bit of trouble transitioning over to potting mix.

No matter how much you spend on potting mix it all seems to be crap. With the amount of powerfeed ,seasol, calimag and epsom salts I need for a soil grow I should just go back to coco for simplicity. I am building a soil mix, but this takes time.

I am currently running 2 fantasmo's , 2 hubba bubba's as well as 2 northern lights.
Dude I've got sativa fever at the moment too. Growing Delicious Seeds Critical Neville Haze. I did my utmost to kill my first grow, but with the advice these Jedi's gave me my Red Poison is doing much better. Buds have thickened up. I'll upload some photos tomorrow.

The whole soil problem here is a nightmare. Luckily I've found some places that sell soil that has the right ph. I assumed that the most expensive soil would be the best. But it's utter dogshit. The soil I've found with the right ph happens to be cheap too, so it's a win win.

@hecno I noticed in your grow diary that you up the nitrogen content of the Triple Boost Pro to 10 once you've diluted the solution by half. What do you use to increase the nitrogen?

@missoss Bloom Cal/mag -- 5.0.0 http://bloomadvancedfloriculture.com.au/products/bloom-cal-mag -- I play with ratios , so if I have gone a 5.5.5 -1 ml will give me a 10.5.5. or 1/2 mi 7.5 .5.5 ect . same with the P.K ratios . With the silica I use to bump up the k . for P -I use Micro -Phos . and mate this is just my way of thinking .
Thank you.

I feel a little stupid. I had noticed the Bloom Cal/Mag was 5-0-0 but didn't make the connection. I'm not thinking like a grower yet.

Back