Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Great setup! The reflector is a good light, i have the same one. Neville haze is my favorite smoke too..

@missoss that is a classic example of -- where there is a will there is a way -- well done mate , with soil ph I like to have my soil 6.5 to 6.7
soil_prop_chemistry_pH.jpg
With your Red Poison your trics well turn amber with time , and it is a great smoke . Anddd you will be like a kid in a candy shop when you get your tent . Well done mate . Oh and by the way , Mars Hydro grow good plants , they may not be the best but at least we can afford them , I have 3 and am very happy with them . :thumbsup::vibe::slap:

@missoss that is a classic example of -- where there is a will there is a way -- well done mate , with soil ph I like to have my soil 6.5 to 6.7
soil_prop_chemistry_pH.jpg
With your Red Poison your trics well turn amber with time , and it is a great smoke . Anddd you will be like a kid in a candy shop when you get your tent . Well done mate . Oh and by the way , Mars Hydro grow good plants , they may not be the best but at least we can afford them , I have 3 and am very happy with them . :thumbsup::vibe::slap:
Yeah @hecno I'm not sure why my PH is now down at 6.1 from 6.7. I've been PH adjusting my water and nutrients to 6.5 before feeding or watering so it's a bit puzzling. Dolomite lime was added to the soil when it was repotted which I thought would buff out any future PH fluctuation. Anyway we'll see what happens over the coming weeks. At least you guys will be able to watch the crash if it happens, as it happens. Hahahaha

A lot of people shit on Mars Hydro but for the price, and especially the availability in Australia, they're pretty good. The new light is a Mars Hydro II 900.

anyone in old Melbourne town want a few fish?

3 x 5" Comets available : Good, healthy, randy, stupid, entertaining, big shitters!

adopt Buddy, Fat Bastard and Big Shitter [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] now and get no incentive other than free N and some mild blood pressure lowering effects from pet keeping

f6

Hi @missoss nice to meet you, and welcome to AFN
I grow autos in coco and airpots and seem to do OK in this inferno that I live in, somewhere on the East coast.

I've had some monsters recently with 3 plants yielding over 500g, so if you need any support just let me know!

I'm gonna spend a bit of time reading this whole thread tonight, you're more than welcome to take a look at my stuff on here.

I think I read that you're down south, there's plenty of grow shops there... Seatons for one, but I know of a different very reliable and discreet online store in Aus that can supply your kit.

Seedsman delivers very discretely too, if you're after some decent beans.

Hopefully we can share tips etc and show everyone how it's done in Australia!

Edit: now I've read the whole thread, it's nice to see a few Aus growers on here, greetings to all you canna crusaders!

Missoss, looks like you're getting great advice, I can't grow in soil at all, and we get a power outage every 2-3 months, so DWC is out the window, so that's why coco's my thing.

And to all the Aussie growers who've posted on this thread, nice photos and lovely skills on display, all the best of growing karma to you all!

Last edited:
I have! Twice. One had to go outside but didn't mind the almost 100deg heat and humidity. Both of mine were easy, happy plants. Didn't seem to drink a lot either.
20161024_085817.jpg

20160701_100626.jpg

First one outside.

They are both in my first grow journal. It needs to be renamed because all mine are in there.

Guys I’ve got another pH issue developing I think. I gave the Critical Neville Haze a drink of three litres of water this morning because it is going to be a scorcher today. The adjusted pH of the runoff was 5.8, down again from 6.1 on Monday and Wednesday. The pH of the water I used this morning was 6.6. I’m starting to get a little worried.

I was wondering, could this be a problem with the water down here being so hard? We get calcium build up in the wet areas of our homes. If I were to use distilled water mixed with nutes instead of tap water do you think that would help fix or stop my problem?

I really can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong.

My PH tester is a Eutech EcoTestr pH2

@Dudeski they look mad. I'm really excited to smoke the buds from mine.

Back