Mephisto Genetics Atulip Sprouts Mephisto - Organic - LED

Yes a shot ton of the 420 nm burnt up... only 8 months of running time
20160614_163637.jpg
20160614_163546.jpg

Luckily the platinum thing came arpund just in time...

Wowza yeah they do that sometimes. They should be pretty good about sending you chips to repair it yourself for free, but I've heard actually sending one back for warranties repair is a pain to do. An upgrade would be better though lol.

Wanted to share some of the smells in here. They're all stinking up the room every time the tents open now, it's lovely. :)

The 24 Carats I can barely smell. One is very light, maybe Woody smelling, the other I get nothing from. The wife just says they smell like weed so I might be immune to whatever that smell is. I rarely can smell it, but probably that afgani funk we all love.
IMAG2112.jpg

Ripley's OG mainline is sweet, grape, fruity.. wow she's sweet
IMAG2115.jpg

Ripley's OG FIM also has that same grapey sweetness, but not as strong, with some Woody undertones.

Both SODK in the back behind the fim Ripley's smell exactly like Orange Juice and Diesel Fuel. I shit you not. Planting more of these suckers soon. :cheers:
IMAG2117.jpg

Both fantasmo express smell like lemon scented pinsol.
IMAG2114.jpg

The Chem City Blues primarily smell like the Chemdogging I grew before(and grew very similar) but with a light sweetness under the primary pine smell I'm getting. Chemdogging was a lovely smooth smoke. I saved her lowers for topping off bowls with, really pleasant to smoke.
IMAG2116.jpg

And that's all for now folks. :pighug:

24 Carat (Day 71) both chopped down today. 73 days from seed to harvest, ~5% Amber mostly cloudy. The lowers fattened up a bit this week. Wet weights 220-230g on the stem each, so ~40g dry each maybe.
IMAG2124.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG2127.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

Ripley's Og Mainline (Day 81) chopped today, 83 days from seed to harvest, only spotted a couple Amber but looks 99% cloudy. Wet weight of 150g on the stem, so maybe an OZ dry. Buds aren't the tightest, but man she is gooey.
IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

Other Ripley's has alreast a week, the fantasmos may be ready soon. And 1-2weeks on the CCB and SODK

4 x 24 Carats transplanted also at day 13.

Can you spot the soil differences? XD
IMAG0015.jpg

They all look amazing, I cannot wait to do the SODK's I have based on what folks say between that and the HBBSS from @mephisto they are two of the best smellin and tastin strains out period

None of @mephisto's strains have let me down. And I'm neglectful as hell to my plants. I got a wiff of the 24C and it's definitely that afgani stink I wasn't smelling before. The Chemdogging was one of my favorites for terps, the Ripley's is really pungent and sweet. I actually don't have any HBSS beans, on the buy list along with some of those tree bears. And some more of this GBD soil.:smoking:

I barely trim some of this stuff because it's so damn frosty. (And I'm lazy) Sometimes I just wanna jar up whole flowers because they're so pretty. :smokeit:

Adding a DSLR to the wish list so I can do these ladies better justice in the future. My phone cameras not bad I just can't get it to focus right sometimes, my unsteady hands don't help, or correct the whiteness under the 3000k lights(sometimes the white level corrects XD). And I wanna get up in there for those sexy macro shots. :drool:

I'm really interested in macro shots of trichs too. But I'm still using a cheap pocket microscope to check them lol.

I get jelly of the sexy photos some of you guys produce too.

Back