Mephisto Genetics Atulip Sprouts Mephisto - Organic - LED

Yeah I considered one of those, but I also have no computer. Also on the to-buy list is fix my laptop that died a couple years ago. Or to buy a new one lol.

I think I'm finally done needing to expand the grow room, and I'm well stocked up on supplies(dirt and seeds xD), so I can save up and get a few toys in the future. :D

I use an olloclip for my phone, you might check to see if they have a compatible macro lens for your phone. I paid $70 for a combo 7x, 14x, 21x lens that magnifies even more with my phone's zoom capability.

Last edited:
@ Atulip,
Your journal is like taking a course where the instructor is so freakin chill. :cools:
You gots mad knowledge but you are able to convey the info without sounding like a shill.:jump:
Rock on bro.
Finally gonna start my journ tonite. Pls feel free to stop thru....if you will.

Like taking a course where the instructors wingin' it lol. Just a lot of reading, trying to learn this stuff myself as I go. But most everything I've learned from someone else, so just trying to pass it forward.

Some of this stuff I don't fully understand, so journaling my thoughts at the time is helpful when looking back. Still trying to get "dialed in" like a lot of these guys, but I like to think my grows make a good example of not needing big perfect plants to get lots of good bud.

I'll definitely sub up when you get it posted, gotta see those new lights xD

Trying to understand the basics of photography now, ISO and apature and depth of field and angle and crop sensors, my god some of this stuff is a nightmare to understand lol. Outta be a fun experience. :naughtystep: < I don't think I've seen this emoji before.

:chimp:

Fantasmo Express (Day 74) Both harvested today. 77 days seed to harvest. I don't remember what the trichs were but I sampled one of her mid buds yesterday in the vaporizer. Got a clean uplifting high, Lotta euphoria, definitely ripe for harvest. :) just a quick trim this morning, shell need a little more before getting jarred. Very light buds, so I'm just gonna guess an OZ each.
IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

Skylar White #3 (Day 49) Giant 3.5 footer needed something done to shorten her. Attempted some super cropping to the 4 main branches, then cross tied them together, which should keep them down. May be bad for our giant but I can't raise the lights more without sacrificing light to the rest of the plants, and if she stayed 6" from the light I have a good feeling we were gonna see some bleaching.
IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0036_BURST002.jpg

And she's still the tallest lady in here. :smoking:
IMAG0038.jpg

@Atulip you are braaaaave, super cropping them man that takes steel sex parts to do. I couldn't have done it, I would have LST'd them but I am super interested to see how they turn out, great job big ole Rep Slap comin your way.

@Atulip you are braaaaave, super cropping them man that takes steel sex parts to do. I couldn't have done it, I would have LST'd them but I am super interested to see how they turn out, great job big ole Rep Slap comin your way.

If ever we get one awkward plant in a tent that wants to outgrow the rest, we'll always supercrop the main stem... A bit earlier than our friend here, not done as a training technique more just plant management, But they always handle it fine. 15-20 cm can make a big difference to getting an even canopy.

@mephisto yeah that is really what I was trippin on is that he did it so late, I have always supercropped or mainlined or FIM'd way earlier, I think I would be too scared to do it that late into pre-flower. I guess you guys have just done your thing on the breeding end and these autos aren't as affected by stress. Great Job, someday I am going to have enough cash to come to Spain it is one of my top 3 destinations and actually probably #1 now that I have been to Kaui Hawaii, I am a BIG electronic music fan and have been for going on 20 years so Ibiza is the mecca for me.

Back