Grow Room Arty's PC Case CREE COB Micro Grow AS99

I'm waiting for another shotglass grow off. Can't wait, my daughter got me the coolest shot glass for Fathers Day. Not sure why, as she know's I don't care to drink....lol. I love the DIY builds and feel drawn to returning to a small cab for the summer months. Seems so much easier to control my temps and humidity in a cab.
Nice journal here. :weed::peace::weed:
She knew that u wanted a shotglass grow clever girl

Looking great Arty!!
:nicethread: :thumbsup::smokeout:

For plants that still have their helmets on after they break the surface I use a spray bottle and a cup, spray water on plant/helmet and inside cup...then put cup upside down over the plant and leave it for a bit. It should then just fall off :)

Stay wasted,
Stunted Helmet
:pass:

Looking great Arty!!
:nicethread: :thumbsup::smokeout:

For plants that still have their helmets on after they break the surface I use a spray bottle and a cup, spray water on plant/helmet and inside cup...then put cup upside down over the plant and leave it for a bit. It should then just fall off :)

Stay wasted,
Stunted Helmet
:pass:
Hey Bro :)

Thanks for the like :D especially from the man who knows a thing or three about growing small ;)

Nice advice for a stubborn helmet, I'll try it out next time it happens!

I've been taking a rest from the internet, I just needed to recharge my batteries.

So here are a few pics to keep things rolling.

I'll do a more in depth update in the next day or so.

DSCN2827 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN2829 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN2830 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Stay Stunted with a wasted helmet:jointman::pighug:

Arty

Hey Bro :)

Thanks for the like :D especially from the man who knows a thing or three about growing small ;)

Nice advice for a stubborn helmet, I'll try it out next time it happens!

I've been taking a rest from the internet, I just needed to recharge my batteries.

So here are a few pics to keep things rolling.

I'll do a more in depth update in the next day or so.

View attachment 603244 View attachment 603245 View attachment 603246

Stay Stunted with a wasted helmet:jointman::pighug:

Arty
Looking great arty very impressed with the little one

Looking great arty very impressed with the little one
Thanks for the nice words brother Bailey, she is a cutey for real.
You never know what to expect when you try something new and change all your normal variables but this micro grow seems to be going ok.

I'm not sure how long AS99 is supposed to take to finish from germ but the pics are @ day 48 so there is a few more weeks to go.

She is looking pretty chunky for her size and I hope she keeps on piling on the weight.

She is around 9" - 10" tall and luckily for me not to stinky, today is will be 32C where I live and I will have the door to the cab open to help keep the temps down, so not having a stinky bush suits me fine.

When I do get a whiff it is like musky funky rotting tropical fruit smell, I'm guessing that is in part due to the Cindy99 part of here parentage from a C99 pineapple pheno.

Thanks for the nice words brother Bailey, she is a cutey for real.
You never know what to expect when you try something new and change all your normal variables but this micro grow seems to be going ok.

I'm not sure how long AS99 is supposed to take to finish from germ but the pics are @ day 48 so there is a few more weeks to go.

She is looking pretty chunky for her size and I hope she keeps on piling on the weight.

She is around 9" - 10" tall and luckily for me not to stinky, today is will be 32C where I live and I will have the door to the cab open to help keep the temps down, so not having a stinky bush suits me fine.

When I do get a whiff it is like musky funky rotting tropical fruit smell, I'm guessing that is in part due to the Cindy99 part of here parentage from a C99 pineapple pheno.
The smell ure described is like my Blue cheese growing from Barneys farm.
For 48 days I'm very impressed if she packs on anymore weight witch I'm sure she will will make her the fattest little plant iv seen I'm very impressed bro ure DIY led is working great

Great looking as99....mine is 7 weeks and just started smelling up my tent.....oily skunky smell not even sure if that's it..good luck.
Do you have a link for the AS99 here @ AFN or do i need to go look else where?
I'd love to have a look see.

No link just been growing portal seeds for a few runs and an lookin around watching others.....your plant looks like mine but better mine was late bloomer sorta but now is bushing out and budding upnice.i could see a mamassive plant if grown in a bigger container......like stone dragon and sour mango did a mixed fem pak from last yr and all plants were pretty darn good....gots stones fem 420 mix ima start after vac in aug.....

Ive been letting all my portal strains go at least 10 weeks some up to 12 to get knock down meds for pain....but think im gonna cut this girl at 9 weeks ready or not to take on vac....just hope i dont ruin it by cuttin to soon.....maybe not flippin decisions

Back